Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
One female who currently is one of the most active posters in several threads across the site is that much of a threat to your pride and ego?

Blackish hit it on the head. Why aren't you this vocal with the hundreds of female bashing threads
Where are they, I'm not in those threads but @ me when they are made and I'll do the same.

Reactions: GNS
Tbh, it's way more male bashing female topics and discussions than the other way around. I considered this the Male LSA at numerous points. The site is male dominated and some things that are posted have turned women off. Although this is facts, very few women are still here.
Which one?

I hate to see these black man bashing threads/memes spread across the net as much as I hate seeing the black woman hatred of the same.

We can't keep playing this back and forth finger pointing, it will stall our progress and lead to our demise as a community.

I think what get's misconstrued is that when we take offense to what we deem to be an anti black man agenda, it's interpreted as we don't care. That's not the case, it is simply because we get tired of being told we ain't shit. And of everybody that tells us we ain't shit, it hurts the most when it comes from yall, our sisters, our Queens.

You gotta understand, a lot of us grew up with the same betrayal yall did. Some black men failed us, some of our mothers failed us by constantly taking out their hatred of our fathers on us. We're in the same boat, we've both been hurt and we haven't taken the time to deal with that.

With that said, I have 3 daughters, a wife, mother, sisters aunts nieces cousins friends that I never want to feel like they are suffering at our hands. So I ask, what are the specific grievances? Some I am aware of, others I am not.

But I'm willing to listen to those grievances and whatever solutions yall sisters have to offer. What can we do? How can we help? Maybe we just need to shut up and listen?

We gotta stop the back and forth and have an honest open discussion to take steps toward fixing this. All the internet bullshit aside, I love yall sisters and we need yall, neither side can bring our people to true equality alone.

So let's all stop the trolling and insults and listen to what each other has to say and be respectful. If yall love black ppl as much as yall claim you do, it's going to show (or not).

I hate to see these black man bashing threads/memes spread across the net as much as I hate seeing the black woman hatred of the same.

We can't keep playing this back and forth finger pointing, it will stall our progress and lead to our demise as a community.

I think what get's misconstrued is that when we take offense to what we deem to be an anti black man agenda, it's interpreted as we don't care. That's not the case, it is simply because we get tired of being told we ain't shit. And of everybody that tells us we ain't shit, it hurts the most when it comes from yall, our sisters, our Queens.

You gotta understand, a lot of us grew up with the same betrayal yall did. Some black men failed us, some of our mothers failed us by constantly taking out their hatred of our fathers on us. We're in the same boat, we've both been hurt and we haven't taken the time to deal with that.

With that said, I have 3 daughters, a wife, mother, sisters aunts nieces cousins friends that I never want to feel like they are suffering at our hands. So I ask, what are the specific grievances? Some I am aware of, others I am not.

But I'm willing to listen to those grievances and whatever solutions yall sisters have to offer. What can we do? How can we help? Maybe we just need to shut up and listen?

We gotta stop the back and forth and have an honest open discussion to take steps toward fixing this. All the internet bullshit aside, I love yall sisters and we need yall, neither side can bring our people to true equality alone.

So let's all stop the trolling and insults and listen to what each other has to say and be respectful. If yall love black ppl as much as yall claim you do, it's going to show (or not).
I’m past all this “this hurts to see you say this about us my sister” talk. In a time when black people are getting on code you wanna start black man bashing.

Happy fathers day!

pick up a book and read the mfer. hope this is yalls last year of being dumb and willfully obtuse.

• Wack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back