No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo. Black men haven't been able to protect our families from the onslaught of white supremacy. Not well enough when you look at our current condition.

But listen, this shit is fucking hard! Everyone else in the game starts with advantages, we start we obstacles. Now imagine that your OWN team, the center of our family, our women is talking like you.

You're mad, you're hurt, your disappointed, you are fed up, pissed off to the highest of pisstivities. But right now, you are doing the enemy's work. Ain't no 2 ways about it.

Take a ally when you see 1 and keep it moving cause this shit is not productive. If you ready to rock then let's rock. If you need time to heal thats totally understandable and acceptable but you need to get off the front lines then and go take care of yourself. Its peace and love on our side, humbly accept our misgivings and let's go, we need you. Its time.

• Wack
Reactions: Chi-Town B and GNS
”give us a break!! i know you're tired of us killing, raping, and abusing you while also staying silent on issues that affect Black women directly but we just can't muster up enough empathy or human decency or stop being anti-gay/trans and misogynistic because of SLAVERY DAMNIT!!”

3F929AB5-DEE3-4916-B457-276917DB2B95.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
tenor.gif

May I ask all the other women on ABW outside of @Race Jones... since this thread purports a narrative that black men are actively working against black women in the struggle.. is that yalls experience as well?

Serious question
It's not my personal experience bc I'm surrounded by respectful, positive, and loving men.

Just bc it's not my reality doesn't not make it reality for someone else. I hear it in music, but most of all, I see it on social media. Still with that being said, I am NOT and don't group all black men bc of a few that have abused, disrespected, and mistreated black women. The good I've seen doesn't outweigh the bad. I love black men, period.

always reducing my ideas/thoughts to trolling because you cant refute what i am saying or take accountability for yalls violence towards BW

• Ether
It's not my personal experience bc I'm surrounded by respectful, positive, and loving men.

Just bc it's not my reality doesn't not make it reality for someone else. I hear it in music, but most of all, I see it on social media. Still with that being said, I am NOT and don't group all black men bc of a few that have abused, disrespected, and mistreated black women. The good I've seen doesn't outweigh the bad. I love black men, period.

I appreciate your stance @Blackish for real even tho I know there are others who have not had that same experience. I appreciate you sharing YOURS with us... you aint have to do that

Just bc it's not my reality doesn't not make it reality for someone else.

this is the part that matters. i havent been beat up *knocks on wood* by a Black man to know that domestic violence rates are high asf in Black communities

I dont have to be trans to know that they are experiencing an ongoing genocide at the hands of Black men.

sooo @Inori asking for personal and very limited ideas on something that is very real in our communities is reductive asf lmao

but its inori so not surprised.

always reducing my ideas/thoughts to trolling because you cant refute what i am saying or take accountability for yalls violence towards BW

it gets reduced to trolling due to your approach - is the objective an exchange of ideas or just wanting to be heard/pointing fingers?

• Ether
also we all love Black men but loving Black men means holding their ass accountable. niggas on this forum perpetuate harm on the daily. so im deflee speaking to yall niggas... with my chest out

• Haha
Reactions: rip.dilla
yes us black men need to be held accountable for our actions

but guess what.....

the EXACT samething is to be said about black women and the gay community

black men are not the only problem - you should know this

Being the reality for some don’t mean it’s actually a real problem. Especially not enough to call out the black men as a whole.

this is the part that matters. i havent been beat up *knocks on wood* by a Black man to know that domestic violence rates are high asf in Black communities

I dont have to be trans to know that they are experiencing an ongoing genocide at the hands of Black men.

sooo @Inori asking for personal and very limited ideas on something that is very real in our communities is reductive asf lmao

but its inori so not surprised.

lol dont do that @Race Jones im legit tryna have a conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.