Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nipsey Hussle VS Deray

Who Was Right?

• Total voters
I found out that the film's screenplay was based on an abandoned play written by a gay Black man

The movie was produced by Brad Pitt's company

So yeah, I think the forces were out

It is about taking advantage of people, that’s what advertising does. Advertising is about taking advantage of people’s beliefs to sell them things.

Look, recently there was a republican politician that was caught on tape saying he is against the legalization of weed because. Studies where done way back that showed it adversely affected African Americans.

And he left it at that, white dude in a room full of white people and there was no audible reaction to what he said. Without saying anything else he is saying. I don’t want weed to be legal cause blacks smoke weed and do the things you fear about black people more often.

That’s basically the nuisance of advertising in live form. Pray on perception, say enough to your intended audience and based on what you presume their beliefs to be. They connect the dots. That’s an old skilled white politician taking advantage of old scared ignorant white people.

Now how do you think that works out for someone in that county who has seizures and weed is the best medicine? And that person..knows better than that bullshit the politician said.

And anybody who believes the same shit they put in the movie Reefer Madness to trick folks into thinking weed turns people evil is a fucking idiot. You're further proving my point that people who say this shit should not be taken seriously at all. Is it sad that some do take them seriously? Yes. But should they? No.

And anybody who believes the same shit they put in the movie Reefer Madness to trick folks into thinking weed turns people evil is a fucking idiot. You're further proving my point that people who say this shit should not be taken seriously at all. Is it sad that some do take them seriously? Yes. But should they? No.
Bruh ur missing the point, allowing that shit to be said with no push back will have negative affects on ur well being. Unfortunately ur not the only person in the world. And you can’t just let people be stupid. Segregation said blacks weren’t equal to whites. How would shit be if cats just said..well they’re idiots for believing that. And did nothing about it?

The gay agenda is a transition from "the strong angry black man" to "the gay feminine emasculated black man" in the media. The latter makes society feel more comfortable because the feminine black man comes off as weak.

Theres so many different types of Black people. Black people are not a monolith. Theres angry Black men, theres calm Black men, Theres feminized Black men, Theres Black men that exude Machismo

like come tf on.

stop with with these one dimesnional ideas of Blackness, gender, sexuality etc etc

Theres so many of us out here with varied personhoods and lives, narratives and experiences.

I see very masculine Black men on Tv all the time lmaooo like Im confused as to what yall are seeing and who TF cares if theres feminine Black men on TV. representation is important and maybe that characters marrative resonates with someone in our community.

likeeee

Theres so many different types of Black people. Black people are not a monolith. Theres angry Black men, theres calm Black men, Theres feminized Black men, Theres Black men that exude Machismo

like come tf on.

stop with with these one dimesnional ideas of Blackness, gender, sexuality etc etc

Theres so many of us out here with varied personhoods and lives, narratives and experiences.

I see very masculine Black men on Tv all the time lmaooo like Im confused as to what yall are seeing and who TF cares if theres feminine Black men on TV. representation is important and maybe that characters marrative resonates with someone in our community.

likeeee
Ol
82228BAD-84B5-407E-90BF-A13A2C2DF8E1.gif

Head ass

76f5870d7036a7d75cba237d4f9ad624--indie-movies-supporting-actor.jpg

This was a great movie and its clear you didnt watch it because if you did you would understand this story encompasses alot of realities Black people face outside of homosexuality

ol I lack the mental fortitude to debate her so let me try to undermine what she said with corny ass gifs

headass
If u notice every point I’ve made have been In agreement with you. I felt like since we on the same side I could crack a joke wit u about u saying we are not a monolith

:cry:I guess I was wrong

I agree with Nip. The media portrays the gay Black man as a Great Value Thot instead of Promoting the Bayard Rustin or James Baldwin Gay Black man of intellectual thought and strength. So yes, I agree that there is an agenda. What Nip said was indeed homophobic, however to his point, credible.

So Gay men most be respectable in order for you niggas to affirm their humanity

if this aint some cracka inspired type thinking

This was a great movie and its clear you didnt watch it because if you did you would understand this story encompasses alot of realities Black people face outside of homosexuality

LOL I have seen the movie ma'am and my opinion of it still stands...

Drug dealing and abuse? Poverty? Single parenthood? All these have been covered in plenty Black hood movies before Moonlight

If u notice every point I’ve made have been In agreement with you. I felt like since we on the same side I could crack a joke wit u about u saying we are not a monolith

:cry:I guess I was wrong

you believe in the gay agenda so no, we arent on the same page my friend

LOL I have seen the movie ma'am and my opinion of it still stands...

Drug dealing and abuse? Poverty? Single parenthood? All these have been covered in plenty Black hood movies before Moonlight

just say you hate gay people and keep it moving

I dont wish to debate semantics

Back