Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nipsey Hussle VS Deray

Who Was Right?

• Total voters
I agree with Nip. The media portrays the gay Black man as a Great Value Thot instead of Promoting the Bayard Rustin or James Baldwin Gay Black man of intellectual thought and strength. So yes, I agree that there is an agenda. What Nip said was indeed homophobic, however to his point, credible.

This

Is their something wrong with accepting different ways? Like if they not harming anybody whats the problem?

Dudes whole point was you don’t have to shit on gay black men to make a positive point about black men. Regardless of what you believe the media is trying to do, don’t shoot at us(him saying this) don’t shoot at us to shoot at them.

To which Nip shoulda just said, you right, my bad, I meant what i said about media tryna manipulate the image of black men, but I shouldn’t have stated it like that.

That’s all

Dudes whole point was you don’t have to shit on gay black men to make a positive point about black men. Regardless of what you believe the media is trying to do, don’t shoot at us(him saying this) don’t shoot at us to shoot at them.

To which Nip shoulda just said, you right, my bad, I meant what i said about media tryna manipulate the image of black men, but I shouldn’t have stated it like that.

That’s all

All facts

That’s all
Point taken.

I agree with Nip. The media portrays the gay Black man as a Great Value Thot instead of Promoting the Bayard Rustin or James Baldwin Gay Black man of intellectual thought and strength. So yes, I agree that there is an agenda. What Nip said was indeed homophobic, however to his point, credible.

If that was what nipsey meant why he aint just say it?

How is there a war on men? We live in a patriarchal society men run everything. Just because we cant say faggot, dyke, tranny or molest women does not mean somebody wants to take our manhood away. People are smarter they realize boys dont have to wear blue.

a9c.png

I still agree with Nip, but understand the point that @Germs made. Will have to take a few moment to read the titangraph posted a brief moment ago.

Nobody ever explains the gay agenda? And why they(whoever they is) would do it in a slow ass subtle way
I think the point of it isn’t malicious, I think the point of it all is to present a non threatening version of black men to white Americans. Kinda like how every black family you see in ads nowadays is a biracial black family.

Like Chris Rock said, America ain’t ready for a black president they was ready for Obama. They ain’t ready for a brotha brotha.

The reason I say it’s not malicious is cause I believe that “they” believe that it’s all good to do it that way. But on our end it’s like nah, we ain’t gone water down just to make y’all feel safe around us.

It’s like everybody talk but nobody listen..then we die...ya know?

I think the point of it isn’t malicious, I think the point of it all is to present a non threatening version of black men to white Americans. Kinda like how every black family you see in ads nowadays is a biracial black family.

Like Chris Rock said, America ain’t ready for a black president they was ready for Obama. They ain’t ready for a brotha brotha.

The reason I say it’s not malicious is cause I believe that “they” believe that it’s all good to do it that way. But on our end it’s like nah, we ain’t gone water down just to make y’all feel safe around us.

It’s like everybody talk but nobody listen..then we die...ya know?

So now its they want to present black men as feminine...but also want to present black men as thugs...but also present black men as sex crazed beasts who will do anything for pussy...so which is it?

Reactions: GNS
Back