Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
So Shitty Cuzz's good name was besmirched for nothing?

*Edit: Reading is fundamental...smh

Last edited:
Man our people need a cleansing. Hate to say it but goddamn a man who's actually trying to help his community where he did dirt gets killed in the mini-,mall where he put said community to work.

I'm not just saying this because of Nipsey either this goes out to everyone who died over nigga shit. I'm sick of it and I'm on some fuck these niggas.

This has been on my mind and my heart nonstop since I heard of it yesterday...

Don't know what else can really be said at this point except RIP to Nipsey

Hope the next news i hear from this is the people responsible are locked up.. or worse

Fucked up situation all the way around, we're losing the wrong people

I liked what T.I. stated, eventhough he could've gotten to the point quicker. Lmao.

But his statements in my opinion is one of the main reasons why we must never turn our backs on the disenfranchised, uninformed and poor. When you turn your backs or give a blind eye to these people their problems don't just go away! If given the chance to keep going down the destructive path without assistance their problems will eventually in a round about way become your problems also.

We are all truly connected more than many believe and it doesn't take much to help others in need. It seemed Nipsey understood this and hopefully people will stand tall and take over where he left off.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'll never turn my back on my people. We were dealt a bad hand and put in fucked up conditions, who am I to judge them for being casualties of that. We're just seeing the result of slavery , broken homes, drugs and more and you think I'm gonna blame niggas for that? Fuck no.

I'm pulling these same niggas with me, they just need guidance.

@Goldie

Honestly bro, I just needed to vent last night. I wasn't saying what I was saying to get people to see my point of view..i don't think things would necessarily be better if everybody thought like me.

It's just that sometimes shit feel like that movie Grizzly Man. You remember that shit? Dude was out trying to live with the grizzly bears and was all like "I love them and they love me" and he was trying to help with their conservation by being all close with them. In the end they killed him because grizzly bears don't know what the fuck love is.

But on another note, in the spirit of this thread I feel like you my people tho bro. For picking up where the IC left off is commendable, and I'm glad you did it because I know how much this site means to alot of people even if niggas are gonna be too cool to admit it. Salute for that...real shit

Back