Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I want to cop some clothes from his store. Shit kinda high but i assume yhe quality is good.

that and everything is interactive

comes with exclusive music, videos and what not

and they'll put new content on old tags from shit you bought last year....it all works thru a app

Legendary Status

Nipsey Hussle's legacy will be cemented in U.S. history forever. Congressmember Karen Bass revealed that she'll be entering the late rapper's contributions to his community in the Congressional Records.

"I will be heading to the House Floor next week to formally enter Nipsey Hussle’s contributions to South Los Angeles into the Congressional Record where it will be a part of United States history forever."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nipsey...lO0k7LSaUE-Q6kwWdWoLFkXE9nnbQosrF6WbQo4Bw92v0

Legendary Status

Nipsey Hussle's legacy will be cemented in U.S. history forever. Congressmember Karen Bass revealed that she'll be entering the late rapper's contributions to his community in the Congressional Records.

"I will be heading to the House Floor next week to formally enter Nipsey Hussle’s contributions to South Los Angeles into the Congressional Record where it will be a part of United States history forever."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nipsey...lO0k7LSaUE-Q6kwWdWoLFkXE9nnbQosrF6WbQo4Bw92v0
yooooooooo

this right here......
if this shit goes thru

just wow.
if only we all aspire to get to that level.

damn

im

wow

but quick question.....

how dude say hes a rapper to someone he shares a set with?

wouldnt they already know this?

Nigga they know him and you asking questions that been answered since Monday
slow down bruh.....

they know him but he saying dude that shot him came over to say hes a rapper and they was like ok cool.
if i know you i know your a rapper.

1...In think his homie trying to make sure Nipsey legacy don’t get tied to some dumb “gang death” so he playing down tha whole “snitch” situation and painting a different story...can’t be 100% sure because I, just like everybody else in tha world except a very few, wasn’t there during the entirety of tha fucked up situation...just my opinion tho

2...I heard Schoolboy Q say he was dropping tomorrow too but now he postponing till next week some time...respect to him and YG for putting tha love of a fallen brother over their bank account

R.I.P. Nip!!!!

I feel like if the murderer had 9 family members murdered in retaliation and the getaway driver it would be reported since this is national news.

True. I think when they said family they meant his clique in the set. Not many niggas got 9 full grown all male cousins in the same city dumb enough to stay

True. I think when they said family they meant his clique in the set. Not many niggas got 9 full grown all male cousins in the same city dumb enough to stay

i had to think about this and
this shit is sad but mostly true.

we gotta do better

Back