Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Never heard of Rollin 60s in the D

@konceptjones help me out here

Bloods and Crips were never a part of Tha D while I was there. If they're out there now then something is definitely wrong, 'cause back inna day them niggas could never get a foothold. Detroit was self contained in the 70's, 80's, and 90's with gangs mostly centered around neighborhoods like Puritan Ave's (PA's), 7 Mile Killers, 8 Mile Sconys, or SCB's (Schoolcraft Boys) or drug crews like YBI, Chambers Brothers, Brown Family, Best Friends, or The Errol Flynns.

Piece of trivia: Judge Mathis is a former Errol Flynn that went straight.

You're misconstruing people who say that. Its not about them being willing to carry out the murder themselves, its about calling out those who are already murderers to get Zimmerman or crooked cops or whatever instead of other black people.
if you gonna call people to arms, call people who actually give a fuck, not self serving cowards....it ain't like these niggaz doing shit for a purpose...they don't even understand purpose...whole reason nipsey turned dude away cuz he ain't have no honor being labeled a snitch....

so we supposed to do a all snitch callout to kill zimmerman?

all baby killers, and innocent bystander shooters,...cowards and corrupt cops.....we supposed to be uniting those people for a greater good?

offer them redemption, they never once served the community, but if they kill zimmerman their life will suddenly have meaning?

shit just isn't practical at all

Last edited:
When that Hov shit is found out to be "official" i want an apology. :ghost:

Don’t know how true that is

But what Dave East said is true, even if the driver got killed. Even with the shooter in jail..

It’s still not satisfying cuz none of it is gonna bring Nipsey back

Yea I just read the Hov shit isn't true

200.gif

Back