Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
The strip mall was the place where Nips and Samiel got their hair cut and ate burgers. It was where both brothers said cops regularly held raids.

Los Angeles police still patrol the area often and treat people suspiciously, Samiel said.

The Marathon Clothing store hired mostly felons because they often have a hard time finding work with a criminal record. Felons also are prohibited from carrying guns.

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back,” he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.”

The strip mall was the place where Nips and Samiel got their hair cut and ate burgers. It was where both brothers said cops regularly held raids.

Los Angeles police still patrol the area often and treat people suspiciously, Samiel said.

The Marathon Clothing store hired mostly felons because they often have a hard time finding work with a criminal record. Felons also are prohibited from carrying guns.

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back,” he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.”

My heart.....

This is tough to read

I know that feel. Been carrying that a couple yrs since my nigga got got. Shoulda dropped him home but I was too tired. 25 mins later I get home this nigga body on the news.

Can't recall ever shedding tears for an rapper or anyone from my generation..but had to get that one out bruh. This shit just bigger than rap. For our culture, our people, times we in it's fucking rare that niggas care man. Tired of the good ones suffering, while these souless, spiteful, ignorant, evil shits prospering. Shit isn't fair man. We need to be champions rare good kind spirits people. Please before it's too late, push the good and support and champion them so it can inspire others to make this a standard.

this article fucked me up

Back