Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test

Guess who put her up to this?

Wack.

He been trying to tarnish big u name for months. He’s mad he’s not getting the respect nip and big u has and with big u son now in the nfl while wack son is gay is burning him up. He even tried getting recordings and other 60s to go against him.

Now I will say, the gang business isn’t about when you pick and choose to be apart of it.

Tgg hi at was nips problem and this chicks problem. But I would not put it passed she got her ass beat by him but they also have girls do that for them. His niece Meeka is a beast.

Guess who put her up to this?

Wack.

He been trying to tarnish big u name for months. He’s mad he’s not getting the respect nip and big u has and with big u son now in the nfl while wack son is gay is burning him up. He even tried getting recordings and other 60s to go against him.

Big U's son is in the NFL??? Thats dope...

Imagine pushing 50yr, being somewhat famous and still acting like a teenager, gossiping in public, always in drama over stupid sh!t and trying to discredit people who trying to get ahead in life...

What’s crazy is wack sent the chick to her to slander big u. But wack is also helping cardi trace her finances.

Bruh is a demon

at around 10:00 this guy says big u called him and told him nipsey was killed, so this guy calls nipsey and nipsey was alive talking regular
then thirty minutes later nip was dead

WAC dislikes big u. With a passion.

He trying to make it look like big I don’t like him but that’s not how this been going.

WAC also has a chick who said big u beat her and nip set her up to get beat.

But bruh said big u didn’t give him the money paid by rawse but then wac says he made him give back 40 to keep 20. But I thought it was 50 that went straight to big u.

And if bruh called nip, you only say I love you but not warn him?

And if dude was big u crash dummy, can’t be mad at being just that.

Back