Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
According to reports, Eric Holder— the alleged killer of Nipsey Hussle, has a trial date for the alleged murder. The trial is set to begin on June 2, 2022.

In May 2019, Eric Holder was indicted on one count of murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, and two counts of attempted murder and assault with a firearm. This came after Holder allegedly murdered the rapper outside of his Marathon Clothing store, located in the Hyde Park section of Los Angeles.

The prosecutor in the case spoke to a grand jury that Holder walked up to a group that included Nipsey Hussle and that the conversation between him and the rapper was “enough that it moved Eric Holder to a point of wanting to return to the parking lot and kill Nipsey Hussle.” Holder has been in jail since being arrested a few days after the shooting in 2019. The trial for Holder is expected to be held in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom and will last about four weeks. Stay tuned for more updates.

So this trial is happening and I’m confused about something.

when Nipsey first got killed social media and websites said that the getaway driver’s name was Baylett starz and she posted some wild gang related FB posts dissing Nipsey and basically saying she was down with the shit.

Now during the trial the getaway driver is named as Bryannita Nicholson and going by the pictures they are not the same person.

Baylett is a skinny chick and Bryannita is a bigger/average size and the pics look like different ppl.

So was Baylett a clout chasing troll social media was fooled by,or did she gain weight and been stressed and they are the same person? Or was Baylett a catfish and the skinny girl got her pics stolen and it was mistaken ID?

And there’s a picture that appears to be Nip taking a picture with Baylett .

I’m confused

Last edited:
So this trial is happening and I’m confused about something.

when Nipsey first got killed social media and websites said that the getaway driver’s name was Baylett starz and she posted some wild gang related FB posts dissing Nipsey and basically saying she was down with the shit.

Now during the trial the getaway driver is named as Bryannita Nicholson and going by the pictures they are not the same person.

Baylett is a skinny chick and Bryannita is a bigger/average size and the pics look like different ppl.

So was Baylett a clout chasing troll social media was fooled by,or did she gain weight and been stressed and they are the same person? Or was Baylett a catfish and the skinny girl got her pics stolen and it was mistaken ID?

And there’s a picture that appears to be Nip taking a picture with Baylett .

I’m confused
More than likely clout chasing

ys3p2gnrp1991.jpg

Back