Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Dude that set up Fred Hampton got like 200 hundred dollars

Yeah if they want to kill you they not gonna put someone in position to make the same moves. Still I have to believe they would have wiped that nigga too.

I'd love to believe it was conspiracy. That would make it easier to swallow and give us a target to release our anger at but nah. Dude turned back and dumped twice then a third time to kick him in the head. That was personal.

Yeah if they want to kill you they not gonna put someone in position to make the same moves. Still I have to believe they would have wiped that nigga too.

I'd love to believe it was conspiracy. That would make it easier to swallow and give us a target to release our anger at but nah. Dude turned back and dumped twice then a third time to kick him in the head. That was personal.
and with that we have a target for our anger.....

Read theres ticket issues at door and the broadcast delayed

I just got in we’re all waiting for the service to start now

The line to get in was the most unorganized shit I’ve ever seen though.. people damn near fighting and bunched up at the door.. to where they couldn’t even open it

She got me writing my husband a love letter right now :cry:
we should all tell our loved ones we love them......

when they get out the bathroom.
when they get off the toilet.
when they bring the bags from the car.
or call them to tell them because its raining outside.

we never need a reason to say "i love you" because we are very fast with hateful words.

time is not promised.
so take the time you have and just send a simple text "hey big head"

Back