Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
GOAT post.
i agree 100%
even before they really started speaking about all his good most people was on the wave.

i didnt want to rant just yet...but i have alot to say about this that you kinda touched on already.

shit, the way i see things.....i looked at a mother who lost her child but people more worried about LL.
she can find another dude...but the mother lost a child. i know how that shit feels.....its nothing like it.
i think alot of people wasnt thinking straight. and thats ok.
im more mad at the guy who did it...and people like him who continue to destroy our communities and/or the foundations of our communities.
but ill stop for now....ill speak on it later.

I feel like this is extremely insensitive. She has lost the man she loves and the father of her child. And she loved Nipsey in ways his mother will never love him. She knew nipsey in ways his mother will never know him. there is no competition here. Lauren is hurting as well. To lose someone you have loved for almost a decade and the hurt of knowing your child's father is gone? You cant trivialize that kind of pain. I know theres no pain like losing a child, but I feel like that comment was harsh. As for the rest of your comment I do agree

I feel like this is extremely insensitive. She has lost the man she loves and the father of her child. And she loved Nipsey in ways his mother will never love him. She knew nipsey in ways his mother will never know him. there is no competition here. Lauren is hurting as well. To lose someone you have loved for almost a decade and the hurt of knowing your child's father is gone? You cant trivialize that kind of pain. I know theres no pain like losing a child, but I feel like that comment was harsh. As for the rest of your comment I do agree
i see your point.
ill touch on it later for clarity

I dont disagree with you, btw. I'm just stating the comment was a bit harsh, it's easier said than done to just find another dude when the love of your life dies. :/
True. We can't forget the other two women. The mom and daughter have the blood connection

But I get your point and didn't mean for it to be taken harshly.

IMO he was celebrated while he was alive.....Nip has a fanbase and it's been slowly growing since his first mixtape....it wasn't on Snoops, Game, or even Kendricks level but since he was independent it was more of a MARATHON then a sprint to him so i feel he was just about to get the love and attention he deserved after dropping his first studio album and having the Grammy nomination to go with it. Maybe he was cool with the slow grind he was on anyway....i remember alot of people had him pegged as the next Snoop when he first came out and he changed up his style a bit once he dropped Crenshaw....that's where he started to bubble IMO cuz he's the only rapper I know that sold a (free)mixtape for $100.....and if you missed that wave...he then turned around and sold the next one for $1,000....and it worked and got him alot of recognition amongst his peers and true hiphop fans. Now if you weren't in tune to the hip hop scene like that you wouldn't know Nipsey....he had freestyles on BET, videos on MTV and Youtube, and collaborated with a lot of your favorite rappers.....Jadakiss had him on his first single off TOP5 DOA...Rick Ross featured him during MMG's run.....Snoop always lended a hand and him and Game kinda came up together....i think becuz the rappers i mention earlier popped alot quicker, Nipsey's grind was in the shadows and honestly it seems he was cool with that because he valued OWNERSHIP over stardom anyway....which again he was on his way to

A lot of ppl said it dont matter why Nip was killed and that he was just killed period.

I stand by it matters

But I dont believe that shit though. they would have just killed him to cover their tracks

A lot of ppl said it dont matter why Nip was killed and that he was just killed period.

I stand by it matters

But I dont believe that shit though. they would have just killed him to cover their tracks
It's one interview nipsey did, talking about the real estate development that would take place. I think that could have been something that some higher ups wanted him out the way because he had money.

Last edited:
Back