Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
It's one interview nipsey did talking about the real estate development that would take place. I think that could have been something that some higher ups wanted him out the way because he had money.

Most def.

I think he kinda mention it on VL.

"City council meetin', they got Hussle speakin'
Billion dollar project bout to crack the cement
So one of our investments had become strategic

Summer roll '18, man it's such a season
'Bout to make more partners look like fuckin' geniuses"

For what he was trying to do for the people, "Nip disrespect will not be tolerated"

i think it matter too.

we should never allow our emotions to get so outta control we dont want answers.

this should be more of a reason to want answers.

i dont know much about gangs but from what i have heard....this wasnt something thats common in gangs...let alone a high profile person in the set.

it may sound like BS but i dont put nothing past no one when it comes to money.

That’s why regardless of how the conspiracy theories sound you can’t dismiss anything..
yep.

i heard all the big u stuff
i heard all the fake rapper stuff
i heard the govt stuff
i heard the dr sebi stuff.
the only consistent story is the cowboy stuff.

pay your respects but dont let shit like this slide

Bipsey??? Smdh. But it's crazy because Daylyt said that when two people from the same click and neighborhood have tension or disagreement, then they box it out not kill. He thought something was off about that. Let's say if it's true, you took someone life that had love all over LA, giving his community jobs, building activities for the kids of tge future and had the business mind to become a billionaire one day. You took his life for a measly $75,000? Are you f**ckin kidding me? Sh%t isn't life changing money. The guilt is 10x greater than $75,000. Nip probably would've gave your bum a** $100,000 just for giving him the heads up. Then you get caught the next day because you're a poor man's Sam Fisher smdh. I tried to steer away from conspiracy theories but I'm not going to act like the laws aren't crooked. The government killed Dr. King and gave him a holiday.

Last edited:
Bipsey??? Smdh. But it's crazy because Daylyt said that when two people from the same click and neighborhood have tension or disagreement, then they box it out not kill. He thought something was off about that. Let's say if it's true, you took someone life that had love all over LA, giving his community jobs, building activities for the kids of tge future and had the business mind to become a billionaire one day. You took his life for a measly $75,000? Are you f**ckin kidding me? Sh%t isn't life changing money. Nip probably would've gave your bum a** $100,000 just for giving him the heads up. Then you get caught the next day because you're a poor man's Sam Fisher smdh. I tried to steer away from conspiracy theories but I'm not going to act like the laws aren't crooked. The government killed Dr. King and gave him a holiday.
you be surprised who thinks $75k is alot of money.
all at once......some people think they rich

Someone @ me when it starts I can't listen to these et hosts anymore.

Bipsey??? Smdh. But it's crazy because Daylyt said that when two people from the same click and neighborhood have tension or disagreement, then they box it out not kill. He thought something was off about that. Let's say if it's true, you took someone life that had love all over LA, giving his community jobs, building activities for the kids of tge future and had the business mind to become a billionaire one day. You took his life for a measly $75,000? Are you f**ckin kidding me? Sh%t isn't life changing money. The guilt is 10x greater than $75,000. Nip probably would've gave your bum a** $100,000 just for giving him the heads up. Then you get caught the next day because you're a poor man's Sam Fisher smdh. I tried to steer away from conspiracy theories but I'm not going to act like the laws aren't crooked. The government killed Dr. King and gave him a holiday.
Dude that set up Fred Hampton got like 200 hundred dollars

Back