Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Lol did you read all of this?

bring Xbox games to Nintendo’s gamers. This is just part of our commitment to bring Xbox games and Activision titles like Call of Duty to more players on more platforms.

Does this mean gamepass on the switch?
I haven’t read shit I posted in this sub forum today lol

I think it just means Microsoft will also focus more on having their activision titles available iin the Nintendo eshop

Nintendo don’t even have the hardware for it

I could be wrong though because I kinda…don’t care about the activision stuff to REALLY delve into it

I haven’t read shit I posted in this sub forum today lol

I think it just means Microsoft will also focus more on having their activision titles available iin the Nintendo eshop

Nintendo don’t even have the hardware for it

I could be wrong though because I kinda…don’t care about the activision stuff to REALLY delve into it
in the small print, it kinda hints at the next console as well... the interesting part is what Microsoft is willing to offer and how far sony is willing to go.

in the small print, it kinda hints at the next console as well... the interesting part is what Microsoft is willing to offer and how far sony is willing to go.
Okay after reading into COD on the switch and Xbox games being on GeForce now, I get everything

What make you say this? My lil boy wants one for xmas
Unless your son just loves Nintendo, you'll do a lot better with the new steam deck with the OLED screen or any of the other highly rated gaming hand helds that can run steam

I hate Nintendo pricing model and most of the games that are ported to it always are shitty and require a bunch of updates to get them to play properly.

Why is a game that's 5 years old still 59.99 new?

Unless your son just loves Nintendo, you'll do a lot better with the new steam deck with the OLED screen or any of the other highly rated gaming hand helds that can run steam

I hate Nintendo pricing model and most of the games that are ported to it always are shitty and require a bunch of updates to get them to play properly.

Why is a game that's 5 years old still 59.99 new?
Damn yea that's all he been talking about and loving anything that's Mario related.
I see they got the bundle going and I'll get him that and maybe 2 more games while they on sale cause his bday in January as well.

With that steam deck am I able to get the old games like nba jam, NFL blitz and killer instinct on it as well?

Back