Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

With that steam deck am I able to get the old games like nba jam, NFL blitz and killer instinct on it as well?

I got a steam deck

fucking love it. its basically a hand held computer so yea u can play all the old sschool games on it through emulators

if u looking to get him a old system tho u could just buy your son a n64 orr find a shop near u that sell em along w/ the games

I got a steam deck

fucking love it. its basically a hand held computer so yea u can play all the old sschool games on it through emulators

if u looking to get him a old system tho u could just buy your son a n64 orr find a shop near u that sell em along w/ the games
I may get a steam deck for me how hard is it to put the emulator on them

You got the steam deck for your lil one?
No cause she don't game like that lol

She also has two. One at both houses. She has way more games at her mom's house than mine and it gets pointless buying two copies of the same games

Plus during the school year, she doesn't really have time to even play it. I said I was gonna just start playing it and taking it with me when I go on trips but I would rather have the steam deck so I can continue playing my PC games instead of waiting to get back home

You know of one off hand that has blitz and all that or do you just download the snes emulator?

What AP said but that shit already set up with multiple emulators installed on it already. Its pretty much an emulation machine/pc

hardest part is finding out where to get the roms cus so many of the people doing tutorials wont mention it in the video cus they could get in trouble or w/e. A quick reddit search will lead u to the right place everytime tho. This the thread on there i used

What AP said but that shit already set up with multiple emulators installed on it already. Its pretty much an emulation machine/pc

hardest part is finding out where to get the roms cus so many of the people doing tutorials wont mention it in the video cus they could get in trouble or w/e. A quick reddit search will lead u to the right place everytime tho. This the thread on there i used

Just joined it

Got the switch for my son.. ain't been off of it since I got it updated. Got the bundle with Mario kart and got him the sonic game.

My Nintendo Switch is hardly ever used. Though I highly recommend Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. The only reason it's not more popular is because it's exclusive to the Switch. I really wish it wasn't because it feels like no one plays the Switch.

My Nintendo Switch is hardly ever used. Though I highly recommend Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. The only reason it's not more popular is because it's exclusive to the Switch. I really wish it wasn't because it feels like no one plays the Switch.

I only ever use mine to play w/ my niece and brother. I do be feeling bad for neglecting it but Nintendo be on some bullshit. It's the weakest of all the consoles, shit don't even got a good functioning voice chat so why would me and my friends play it? Literally gotta call niggas on the phone just to talk during a game or use their shitty app which is also over the phone and disconnects a lot

Activated the 3 month online deal and went straight to the nes section boyyyyyy. I had my son doing all types of stuff just so I can keep on playing it. And he digging the games he loves Mario and all that though

I only ever use mine to play w/ my niece and brother. I do be feeling bad for neglecting it but Nintendo be on some bullshit. It's the weakest of all the consoles, shit don't even got a good functioning voice chat so why would me and my friends play it? Literally gotta call niggas on the phone just to talk during a game or use their shitty app which is also over the phone and disconnects a lot
You're not lying. It's like they are pretending to be down syndrome for clout.

Same here

Seems like only kids and video game reviewers play this

My biggest gripe is the price of the games. Why pay $60 for one when I can get 2,3 and sometimes 4 for that same price on PC

It also seem like their shit never go on sale then the games that do go on sale be that Walmart 5 buck bin quality

Back