Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

My son gonna be hype for the zelda announcement

Glad they releasing it on Switch. Gettin alot of miles out this system

I don’t really mess with Zelda like that

just was never that interested honestly

i was gonna buy BOTW a few months ago but I was like.. I’m not gonna beat this lol
haha Noo i 100% feel you on this i got Skyward sword and i was just too busy to play it. I only got BOTW because of lockdown

haha Noo i 100% feel you on this i got Skyward sword and i was just too busy to play it. I only got BOTW because of lockdown
Like I wanted to play BOTW because I know it’s probably the most influential game of the past decade outside of dark souls and you naturally hear so much about it over the years. I know it’s considered one of the best games ever so the curiosity was there but stupid Nintendo making the game still the same price I was like fuck that

And again, lol I knew I wasn’t gonna finish it

Lol still waiting for a Mario Kart for the switch. This one came out on the Wiiu. Nintendo are the most loved scumbags in the world lol
Lol you not getting a Mario kart for the switch imo

they in the midst of having a wave pass for Mario kart 8 and that’s extending to 2023 lol

i feel like they wouldn’t feel the need to make another for Atleast 2 years and at that point it’s time for a new system

also it’s criminal how there has been no DLC for Mario party allstars yet

Pieces of shit

Back