Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigg@z really think wakanda real

Can white kids be t'challa????

• Total voters
Last edited:
Nigga the white dude was not a hero he did what made sense like what wakanda wanted him to do
Yeah...

Even though he works for SHIELD ross serves the interest of america.

I hope they mindwiped him, or that A4 undoes how much he can remember. No way will hr be loyal to T'Challa, especially if the US is in peril and Wakanda has the tech to save them.

Im ok with it, rather see the crest of panther claws than the crest of an alien or a bat with mommy and daddy issues which led to him having severe abandonment issues, that manifests itself into him being a hoarder and never killing his enemies.

Or that gotdamn hammer.

Caps Shield is ok cause he stands for all the right things.

and now that i think about it.....ross was trynna stop tchalla from getting the shit from claw.
and he dropped dime on killmonger and his info.....

then once he found out tchalla had the heat.......they was all freindly....

ross is like lyor cohen

so a white kid in a tchalla costume is nothing but ross

Last edited:
Im ok with it, rather see the crest of panther claws than the crest of an alien or a bat with mommy and daddy issues which led to him having severe abandonment issues, that manifests itself into him being a hoarder and never killing his enemies.

Or that gotdamn hammer.

Caps Shield is ok cause he stands for all the right things.

Cap stands for everything that’s wrong.

Cap is the embodiment of america, in the most ironic form.

He prances around talking truth and justice but goes completely against all that in his own interests.....just like amerikkka

LOL article written by a white woman(Jen Juneau) and directly quotes some other white woman(Brigitte Vittrup)

FOH. As long as the white kid aint in black face wearing the black panther costume I doubt anybody gives a shit

Bruh, right before I read your post, I was thinking this was some fake shit meant to start another anti-black narrative.

I wouldn't put it past some niggas to complain about it, but claiming that something like this is a major concern is bullshit.

Du playin on niggas stupidity to watch the world burn... i see you playa ill say this keep it short and say nothin else because its necessary

people have been inundated by imagery since mass media was a thing often shows black people in a negative light.. by the same token it always has shown white people as valiant, heroic and right this is no small thing... ill just keep it about inferiority and superiority complexes.. i want even get into "fuckery" but the aforementioned is a pillar of white supremacy.

Im not even saying dressing up is going to bring some instantaneous profound change.

But its no small thing ..

Du playin on niggas stupidity to watch the world burn... i see you playa ill say this keep it short and say nothin else because its necessary

people have been inundated by imagery since mass media was a thing often shows black people in a negative light.. by the same token it always has shown white people as valiant, heroic and right this is no small thing... ill just keep it about inferiority and superiority complexes.. i want even get into "fuckery" but the aforementioned is a pillar of white supremacy.

Im not even saying dressing up is going to bring some instantaneous profound change.

But its no small thing ..
i want to fight with you...but im not sure what you said here.....so

f9435460bc94a86f1cd850ce994486be498c3cc.gif

I'm just saying.

They can't let us have shit....

Y'all saw how y'all niggaz acted.... Black panther was our moment....

White America ain't do that.... Shit they couldn't even give the nigga a McDonald's toy run for the movie....

We did that..

We took the African marketplace to the movies theaters..

We had field trips to see the great wakanda during black history month

We had viewing parties and marched in the streets for this movie....

It was our crowning theatrical achievement..... Remember???

And y'all just gonna let them take that from us??

I knew y'all ain't really give a fuck....

:smh:

Back