Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigg@z really think wakanda real

Can white kids be t'challa????

• Total voters
lol aint nobody give a shit if white people went to see that damn movie! lmao cut it the fuck out

I sat next to 3 white people the first time I saw it. I was just shocked that they'd come to see it.

lol when i went to see the movie I was sitting next to this really old white woman who cheered at times, clapped at the end and even tapped her feet to the kendrick song that played over the credits...

lol when i went to see the movie I was sitting next to this really old white woman who cheered at times, clapped at the end and even tapped her feet to the kendrick song that played over the credits...
That pray for me song is my favorite song of the year thus far

Lil Mexican girl across the street is gonna be Shuri for halloween.

Not black widow, not scarlet witch, but Shuri, a genius scientist.
Maybe every one is tired of the same ol hero's and found something inspiring in the movie.

Was that not the movie's job?
was it not suppose to inspire EVERYONE with the new ideas it had regarding heroism and loyalty?

Maybe every one is tired of the same ol hero's and found something inspiring in the movie.

was it not suppose to inspire EVERYONE with the new ideas it had regarding heroism and loyalty?
what you mean the fact that the white cia dude was the lowkey hero?
hes the one the stopped the delivery of weapons that was going to kill white people.

She can't be Moana?? Or whatever the kids name is from Rio??
:foh5:

She gotta take our only one??

This ain't what t'challa died for

what you mean the fact that the white cia dude was the lowkey hero?
hes the one the stopped the delivery of weapons that was going to kill white people.

Nah, I think this movie got in a lot of kids imaginations, like the technology, the culture, the bright colors, zero gender roles.

Ross is bout the only stereotypical trope in the movie.

This movie broke the norm of what we have come to expect from our superheros.

She can't be Moana?? Or whatever the kids name is from Rio??
:foh5:

She gotta take our only one??

This ain't what t'challa died for

You buggin.

Shuri is a great role model for all little girls, I'd rather them dress as Shuri or the black girl from Steven Universe moreso than lil bo peep.

Tho I do think her knowing my daughters and hearing them talk about the comic and movie inspired her decision.

I'll be that guy!!!!!!!!!!

It's foul but I'm going to vote fair. Reasons being whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

These people bitched about the Rue character from Hunger Games being black. Tried to organize a boycott of Star Wars because a black man was going to be the lead as a Stormtrooper.

There are a few other examples so it's fair fuck their feelings.

Black Panther on Halloween only for black people!!!!
200.gif

Word?

I can see us (black ppl) complaining about it though. See we was mad that white ppl actually went see the movie

Bruh is this some light skin thing. You got alot of low views of black people. Yoi one of them uppity creoles?

Back