Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigg@z really think wakanda real

Can white kids be t'challa????

• Total voters
Why they gotta shit on hood movies tho?

I like hood movies. Niggaz ain't gotta hate on hood movies just cuz they happy about black panther was my whole point.

I liked money and violence
My favorite Kevin Hart movie is paper soldiers
The wire was a modern day classic.

And those same niggaz who claim they tired of over saturation watching power religiously....

Man I forgot what the fuck I was talking about

I go one extra step. Niggas still love gangsta rap and that shit is basically hood movies with a cadence and that’s the culture

I go one extra step. Niggas still love gangsta rap and that shit is basically hood movies with a cadence and that’s the culture
Exactly. I just hated how niggaz was so willing to shit on classic black American cinema for a comic book movie I knew damn well they wasnt gonna care about a few months later....

Real talk, I'd be more offended if I saw two little white kids dressed as Smokey and Craig for Halloween than t'challa and shuri

If Timmy & Kaleb wanna dress up as Black Panther fuckin let em. Bet money one white parent gonna ruin it for everyone and put they kid in blackface while wearing the shit tho. Its gonna happen & they gonna act innocent as shit when it does... just sayin.

We already have a cac wakanda so theres that
1779267_IL_Wauconda.png

Can you guys name 10 Black super heroes in Marvel without Wikipedia? Maybe not

What about white ones?? Maybe

So the fussy ones of us Blaccs are being a little overprotective of our one MAJOR comic book hero. Spawn blade yeah yeah.we know but panther was a 1 billion dollar movie.From a man who played real life black heroes.

the irony of it all.

I want to see a young boy dressed as MALCOLM

Dressing like malcolm for halloween is extremely corny.

Movies got more power than music. By a slight edge

Music has the biggest impact than all art forms and it’s not even close.

It’s basically speeches with a beat and a good speech can make ppl go to war for you or change your life.

I don’t care what you say on this one

Music has the biggest impact than all art forms and it’s not even close.

It’s basically speeches with a beat and a good speech can make ppl go to war for you or change your life.

I don’t care what you say on this one

You act like image and visuals mean nothing. Birth of a Nation re-energized the KKK. Godfather had Italians trying to live like that. Scarface.

Don't get me wrong music is powerful but sight over audio everytime.

Last edited:
Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me,
But that ain't to blame for all the shit that's happened to me

Back