Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Who's denying science?

Also the 3 possible vaccines we have in this country ain't the same that's given to folks outside of it.

So, yes it's possible some nigga in Trinidad could've had some wild reaction to what he was given.

If doctors come out and tell you that what he's experiencing is well understood and known to be a specific condition with specific causes, and you keep saying "nuh uh, I don't believe that, it's possible that it was caused by this other thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the body part and systems affected by the man's condition," you're kinda denying science.

The only vaccine in Trinidad that isn't in America is the Astra Zeneca vaccine. It's been tested, submitted to trials, and had data collected from people that have been immunized just like the others.

How are you conflating Covid Symptoms, which are a result of the Virus, to Vaccine reaction?

The vaccine is made, replicated, created to act like the virus. It's designed to identify covid-19 and turn on an immune response. Inflammation, Fever, runny nose, coughing, Diarrhea, vomiting...all a way your body tries to remove the foreign pathogen. So if you take a vaccine your body will have a reaction ie immune response. This is any vaccine. And there are thousands of documented cases of a vaccine that cause some shit....go to rona thread. I saw something about China vaccine had like 43 ppl die.

The only vaccine in Trinidad that isn't in America is the Astra Zeneca vaccine. It's been tested, submitted to trials, and had data collected from people that have been immunized just like the others.

They also have this

If doctors come out and tell you that what he's experiencing is well understood and known to be a specific condition with specific causes, and you keep saying "nuh uh, I don't believe that, it's possible that it was caused by this other thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the body part and systems affected by the man's condition," you're kinda denying science.

Bruh, quote where I said I don't believe. I've only said that's it's possible.

Here I'll add that's it's more unlikely wasn't the cause.

Whether it's true or not, any serious adverse reaction is extremely rare. Bottom line is this: by not getting the shot you're putting the community at large at risk of a far likelier illness or death from the actual Covid virus. It takes a bit of selflessness to act on that. But I don't think selflessness comes hard to ppl who have vulnerable friends and family, which is why most people have done their part.

I get the apprehension, but it seems these reactions as rare as you'd find from common medicinal drugs. Avoiding the vaccine for fear of illness is like avoiding airplanes because you heard about a crash that just happened. Yet we still drive cars which are statistically far more dangerous than airplanes? Sort of the same way we eat like shit, sleep poorly, take drugs and refrain from exercise and yet want to worry for our lives over a vaccine. It's ultimately your choice but think about what you should be prioritizing.

Fear is a motherfucker. But each person still has agency to do as her or she wants. Regardless if it is rationale to another person. "Doing it for the community" and the "Let's get together ya ya ya" talk sounds great and in practice would be. But I don't believe in forcing someone to do something because someone else say it's best. People think slavery is best for the world, that consuming processed GMO food is good, that world hunger is good...so yeah not here for let's do for each other and "my way" is the best way. lets-get-together-yeah.gif

I listened to what Joy Ann Reid said and maybe because I don't really pay attention to celebrities or famous people like that. I am like does she really have influence on ppl taking or not taking a vaccine. The people who haven't taken it, are they really like well Nikki said her cousin balls stole up so I am not taking it???
:uhhuh6:

I listened to what Joy Ann Reid said and maybe because I don't really pay attention to celebrities or famous people like that. I am like does she really have influence on ppl taking or not taking a vaccine. The people who haven't taken it, are they really like well Nikki said her cousin balls stole up so I am not taking it???
:uhhuh6:
Didn’t Kanye get like 3% of the votes in a presidential election? Yes ppl are that stupid

They also have this

Bruh, quote where I said I don't believe. I've only said that's it's possible.

Here I'll add that's it's more unlikely wasn't the cause.

I don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying. The doctors are putting out information that says that the vaccine couldn't cause that type of problem based on the science. You're saying that it's possible that the vaccine could have caused that problem. Whether you say the words "I don't believe" or not, the obvious consequence of the statements that you're making is that you believe the doctors and the science they are pushing are wrong.

I don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying. The doctors are putting out information that says that the vaccine couldn't cause that type of problem based on the science. You're saying that it's possible that the vaccine could have caused that problem. Whether you say the words "I don't believe" or not, the obvious consequence of the statements that you're making is that you believe the doctors and the science they are pushing are wrong.

There's been nothing in this thread posted from doctors saying what this dude took in Trinidad didn't cause him to have that reaction.

The vaccine is made, replicated, created to act like the virus. It's designed to identify covid-19 and turn on an immune response. Inflammation, Fever, runny nose, coughing, Diarrhea, vomiting...all a way your body tries to remove the foreign pathogen. So if you take a vaccine your body will have a reaction ie immune response. This is any vaccine. And there are thousands of documented cases of a vaccine that cause some shit....go to rona thread. I saw something about China vaccine had like 43 ppl die.
43 people out of how many who didn’t? You do know China has the largest population on Earth right? You have a better shot of winning the powerball or getting struck by lightning than you do dying from the vaccine. If you’ve spent a Day in School you had to take a vaccine, We have been getting vaccines for years and now all of the sudden everybody is a microbiologist. If the Vaccine was as harmful as folks are saying, Blacks and Latinos would hav been who they gave it to FIRST. They would have been over in Africa jabbing everyone in sight instead of Making sure rich White Folks and Politicians got it first.

Attachments

• 8235A648-9974-49AE-BD56-4ED83844A32F.jpeg
    8235A648-9974-49AE-BD56-4ED83844A32F.jpeg
    476.4 KB · Views: 1
43 people out of how many who didn’t? You do know China has the largest population on Earth right? You have a better shot of winning the powerball or getting struck by lightning than you do dying from the vaccine. If you’ve spent a Day in School you had to take a vaccine, We have been getting vaccines for years and now all of the sudden everybody is a microbiologist. If the Vaccine was as harmful as folks are saying, Blacks and Latinos would hav been who they gave it to FIRST. They would have been over in Africa jabbing everyone in sight instead of Making sure rich White Folks and Politicians got it first.
Still doesn't negate that those people died because of the vaccine. Yeah probability is low..but mfs still died🤷🏾‍♀️. I never said the vaccine was aimed at black folks or not to take it. I was speaking on the fact that the shit has proven adverse effects. Like every vaccine has adverse effects. A black man introduced the concept of inoculations the way we understand them today. So yes the concept makes sense. But I am not the negro to ignore ALL the data because a small percentage are showing this and that. It is every person duty imo to take ALL information.

This concept we have been doing it so go with the flow is not how I move.

Last edited:
imagine you're chilling in trinidad, and your homie/brother/cousin/etc. suddenly calls off their wedding, and then you see this tweet.

There's been nothing in this thread posted from doctors saying what this dude took in Trinidad didn't cause him to have that reaction.
First of all, are really sitting up here going back and forth over a “My cousin had a friend” story? Are we really THAT Stupid as to actually put any kind of validity to something as asinine as that? people are Dying out here, hospitals full to capacity and we actually ate going to give oxygen to some Dumb Ass Celebrity telling people about a “Friend” of A Cousin, neither of who we even know exist?????? That’s what we doing now????

In the first post, there is a tweet from a doctor explaining what the condition is and saying that it couldn't have been caused by the vaccine. If you don't trust that, feel free to sift through the mountains of available data related to the vaccines, how they work, and the investigations related to claims made about them. It might have been reasonable to act like we don't know anything about how these vaccines affect people last year around this time. It's been basically a year since they've been out there now though. Millions of people have been vaccinated, and they are tracking and investigating claims like this all the time. We have a lot more insight into how everything works than you seem to believe.

Still doesn't negate that those people died because of the vaccine. Yeah probability is low..but mfs still died🤷🏾‍♀️. I never said the vaccine was aimed at black folks or not to take it. I was speaking on the fact that the shit has proven adverse effects. Like every vaccine has adverse effects. A black man introduced the concept of inoculations the way we understand them today. So yes the concept makes sense. But I am not the negro to ignore ALL the data because a small percentage are showing this and that. It is every person duty imo to take ALL information.

This concept we have been doing it so go with the flow is not how I move.
People With underlying conditions Did every day from Medication. So actually it does negate it. If we were talking about 10 or 20% maybe what you’re saying would give folks cause to hesitate, but what you’re talking about is LESS than 1%. Math ain’t that Hard

People With underlying conditions Did every day from Medication. So actually it does negate it. If we were talking about 10 or 20% maybe what you’re saying would give folks cause to hesitate, but what you’re talking about is LESS than 1%. Math ain’t that Hard
So your saying those people died from underlying conditions and not the vaccine oh ok. You got it then 👍🏾

In the first post, there is a tweet from a doctor explaining what the condition is and saying that it couldn't have been caused by the vaccine. If you don't trust that, feel free to sift through the mountains of available data related to the vaccines, how they work, and the investigations related to claims made about them. It might have been reasonable to act like we don't know anything about how these vaccines affect people last year around this time. It's been basically a year since they've been out there now though. Millions of people have been vaccinated, and they are tracking and investigating claims like this all the time. We have a lot more insight into how everything works than you seem to believe.

Exactly.

There are rare reactions that happen to some people from taking a vaccine.

And all I'm saying is, this one random MF in Trinidad COULD'VE had one of those extremely rare reactions

And bruh there's not a tweet in Race's post from a doctor

Back