Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Does the public know who her cousin friend is? Did she name drop? No harm done then.

I don’t think she intend to throw shade at the vaccine necessarily. She did say don’t be bullied into taking a shot, but to make your own decision about it from a faith standpoint with prayer, and I appreciate and agree with that.
Whether she intended it or not, she did.

People have to stop spouting all of this misinformation then try to cover it up with “but do your own research and pray on it and decide for yourself.” If that’s really your stance, that’s all you need to say.

Is it possible for it to be something else?

I mean , Covid has documented cases of all types of symptoms. So swollen balls definitely could be a symptom for this guy. I had read something about swollen toes "covid toes". It's possible for the vaccine to have caused him to have an adverse reaction.

^what she said.

Folks acting like they know for sure it couldn't have been a reaction to the vaccine.

It damn sure isn't out of the realm of possibility
Come on man...

Truth is far more sinister.

Unchecked or asymptomatic STI's cause swelling and sterilization. Which is a hell of alot more common than the vaccine injury thats been described in this thread.

I understand the distrust due to past actions, but come onnnnnnnn!

This Nicki we talkin bout, when the last time she said anything that wasn't later proven to be some ol bullshit?

Come on man...

Truth is far more sinister.

Unchecked or asymptomatic STI's cause swelling and sterilization. Which is a hell of alot more common than the vaccine injury thats been described in this thread.

I understand the distrust due to past actions, but come onnnnnnnn!

This Nicki we talkin bout, when the last time she said anything that wasn't later proven to be some ol bullshit?

Still doesn't mean that the vaccine couldn't have played a part in it.

Y'all internet niggas just playing doctor..................:hahaha:

MAGA got Nicki's back

They love when celebs stray from the beaten liberal path. I think it gives them hope at a push for the mainstream.

That whiny conservative biatch Ben Shapiro put Cardi B on a pedestal when she posted an IG rant questioning the rationale of taxation. Ended up trashing her later for WAP. It's just opportunistic bullshit.

Except the human body ain't a car

It's a biological machine made up of a number of different systems. It's more complex than a car, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that people who understand the systems can make statements about things that are and aren't possible the same way a mechanic can comment on car. Some shit isn't possible because it's just isn't possible.

It's a biological machine made up of a number of different systems. It's more complex than a car, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that people who understand the systems can make statements about things that are and aren't possible the same way a mechanic can comment on car. Some shit isn't possible because it's just isn't possible.

Bruh, there's shit about the human body folks still don't understand.

yes some shit isn't possible but to say for sure that you know how a vaccine is gonna to react to a person, is bullshit.

Whether it's true or not, any serious adverse reaction is extremely rare. Bottom line is this: by not getting the shot you're putting the community at large at risk of a far likelier illness or death from the actual Covid virus. It takes a bit of selflessness to act on that. But I don't think selflessness comes hard to ppl who have vulnerable friends and family, which is why most people have done their part.

I get the apprehension, but it seems these reactions as rare as you'd find from common medicinal drugs. Avoiding the vaccine for fear of illness is like avoiding airplanes because you heard about a crash that just happened. Yet we still drive cars which are statistically far more dangerous than airplanes? Sort of the same way we eat like shit, sleep poorly, take drugs and refrain from exercise and yet want to worry for our lives over a vaccine. It's ultimately your choice but think about what you should be prioritizing.

Bruh, there's shit about the human body folks still don't understand.

yes some shit isn't possible but to say for sure that you know how a vaccine is gonna to react to a person, is bullshit.

You're right. There is a lot about the body we don't understand. However, there is a lot about the body we do understand. Yeah, it's probably not a great idea to say that you know something is 100% impossible, but it's not out of line for a doctor to read a story and give a far more likely reason for a problem based on the established medicine and science. Just because you guys want to believe the vaccine is some magic thing that can cause damage against all odds and reason, doesn't make that the case.

Back