Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

They love when celebs stray from the beaten liberal path. I think it gives them hope at a push for the mainstream.

That whiny conservative biatch Ben Shapiro put Cardi B on a pedestal when she posted an IG rant questioning the rationale of taxation. Ended up trashing her later for WAP. It's just opportunistic bullshit.
shit just look at kanye. he puts on a maga hat and suddenly all of them love him.

Still doesn't mean that the vaccine couldn't have played a part in it.

Y'all internet niggas just playing doctor..................:hahaha:

What about the actual doctors and scientists that responded to her nonsense? There were a few and people started parroting what they were saying.

Bruh, there's shit about the human body folks still don't understand.

yes some shit isn't possible but to say for sure that you know how a vaccine is gonna to react to a person, is bullshit.
Anything is possible, doesn’t mean you ignore everything we do know to draw fairly confident conclusions. If you know how mRNA acts in the body and what that mRNA does in the body you can pretty confidently say whether or not it’s going to make your nuts swell and make you impotent.

Throwing shade on shit because anything is possible is one of the easiest arguments to make for those who really have no clue what they are talking about but want to still seem smart.

Anything is possible, doesn’t mean you ignore everything we do know to draw fairly confident conclusions. If you know how mRNA acts in the body and what that mRNA does in the body you can pretty confidently say whether or not it’s going to make your nuts swell and make you impotent.

Throwing shade on shit because anything is possible is one of the easiest arguments to make for those who really have no clue what they are talking about but want to still seem smart.

Who's ignoring anything?

The 3rd word you typed is all I've said.

Unless there his doctors, than......

So now a person not only needs to be a doctor, but his doctor specifically? Your original complaint was people on the internet thinking they're doctors. Those goalposts don't seem stationary.

At what point do we start looking at these vaccine science deniers the same way we look at flat earthers?

I'm not saying people shouldn't be skeptical, but when you point out the facts and studies and expertise and everything point to the contrary of what they believe and they are still like "Nobody knows..." or leaning on some conspiracy theory, it's not just healthy skepticism anymore.

At what point do we start looking at these vaccine science deniers the same way we look at flat earthers?

I'm not saying people shouldn't be skeptical, but when you point out the facts and studies and expertise and everything point to the contrary of what they believe and they are still like "Nobody knows..." or leaning on some conspiracy theory, it's not just healthy skepticism anymore.

Who's denying science?

Also the 3 possible vaccines we have in this country ain't the same that's given to folks outside of it.

So, yes it's possible some nigga in Trinidad could've had some wild reaction to what he was given.

Imagine someone saying their balls hurt and are crazy swollen, and the first thing you think is it's caused from a vaccine. And wouldnt even entertain the thought that its probably an STD. Since we know of a few STDs that literally cause this. Funny af.

Also, I'm sure Nicki didnt do this much research before she got her ass done, or had all the other risky plastic surgery

Back