Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

I can. If he truly believes he's this racist that he's portraying him to be, why would he beg him to come on his show? He would have given this racist a platform as long as he benefited?

Maybe they were gone jump his punk ass for the culture..

No?

a nigga came dream tho right?

Act of desperation but I think it might work

How is it desperation? he just reminding the clowns thats defending dude what he said in the past.

if it were anyone other than Eminem & Nick Cannon then that cancel shit would be trending all over twitter right now, just goes to show that mfs pick and choose what to be mad about.. ole "But that was different" ass niggas

How is it desperation? he just reminding the clowns thats defending dude what he said in the past.

if it were anyone other than Eminem & Nick Cannon then that cancel shit would be trending all over twitter right now, just goes to show that mfs pick and choose what to be mad about.. ole "But that was different" ass niggas
How many diss tracks is this? He invited Em to the show. He was telling Twitter nobodies he won cuz Em didn't respond. Then he made another diss.

Took him this long to go the racist route?

He's begging for a response it's obvious.

Desperate.

......But it may work.

How many diss tracks is this? He invited Em to the show. He was telling Twitter nobodies he won cuz Em didn't respond. Then he made another diss.

Took him this long to go the racist route?

He's begging for a response it's obvious.

Desperate.

......But it may work.

Eminem started the whole thing w/ the shots on the Fat Joe diss

Then when dude responded he wanted to go quiet and just let the internet tear into him like a sucka.

He might as well not say shit now. I mean what can he say now that Nick went this route? it aint like the shit aint true, he said it.

Eminem started the whole thing w/ the shots on the Fat Joe diss

Then when dude responded he wanted to go quiet and just let the internet tear into him like a sucka.

He might as well not say shit now. I mean what can he say now that Nick went this route? it aint like the shit aint true, he said it.
Nick brought up the beef before the Em diss but that's way beside the point.

After diss 2 and no response it gets redundant.

But he turned it into more than just bars which means Em might feel the need to address it on or off wax.

Well played, but again it seems desperate.

Last edited:
Agreed. At least Benzino led with the racist shit. If anything this makes Nick look bad, cause you got interviews bigging Em up, and you wanted him on Wildn Out, but now you banishing him on the Blacc hand side....nah man. Just let this shit die. No winners here.

^^^^Detroit Bias

^^^^Detroit Bias
Nah nigga. Detroit niggas acknowledge Eminem, but nobody stanning for him. We fuc with Blade, Big Herk,Payroll, Vezzo or Slum V, Blac Milk, Baldy James,Royce maybe even Sean, but Eminem will not come up on our playlist. Detroit niggas will agree.

Anyhow, please refute my argument. The shit seem kinda disingenuous. Dude is on TI show giving Eminem props, the invite dude to do a show, now it's , "Yea that's right, to hell with Marshall, and his racist ass!" Nah my nigga, If Nic lead with that, cool, but he didn't, and them tapes been out for over a decade. Homie trying to save face.

God i wish joe budden would have stepped up to em. Em has managed to only battle trash rappers his whole career.

this aint it.Brought up the same shit benzino brought up however long ago. Em apologized, the world accepted. Stupid high school kid made a stupid ass song. Calling em racist doesnt hold up in 2019. Every single one of his heroes is black.

Back