Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

I can. If he truly believes he's this racist that he's portraying him to be, why would he beg him to come on his show? He would have given this racist a platform as long as he benefited?

Yea...if Nick Cannon (or anyone dissing Em for that matter) was really serious with it then they should of came with this type of material first. I don’t buy that he tryin to act hard in the video either. I’ve said it for years. A skilled famous rapper with the ammo of that tape along with all the other shit Em does would of ended him years ago. No one seems to want to pull the trigger, and honestly it’s too late.

Nick mishandled this situation. He drops this first, the conversation surrounding this is totally different.

I don’t understand how he figured this was the way to go. The one way this whole beef could of meant something & he chose to go this route now. This dude had one shot, one opportunity... and he let it slip.

I don’t understand how he figured this was the way to go. The one way this whole beef could of meant something & he chose to go this route now. This dude had one shot, one opportunity... and he let it slip.

He saw the dollar signs. I think he truly believed there was an opportunity for him to goad Em into coming on his show. He wouldn't have repeated the request so much if he didn't.

"Your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known slut
what's Hailey gonna be when she grows up"

Still the hardest bars ever used against Em. That's the route Nick should've went. He shouldve roasted all aspect of Ems white trash life for 2 or 3 minutes straight

Nick need to just fight Em or leave this shit alone foreal.

This hip hop shit really aint his lane. I dont know if its because he was a child star or what but rap shit aint for him

Nick mishandled this situation. He drops this first, the conversation surrounding this is totally different.
Agreed. At least Benzino led with the racist shit. If anything this makes Nick look bad, cause you got interviews bigging Em up, and you wanted him on Wildn Out, but now you banishing him on the Blacc hand side....nah man. Just let this shit die. No winners here.

Back