Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

He knew at age 16 what he decided to do was wrong. I knew at 16 selling drugs would get me on trouble. Guess what, I never did it or anything else illegal.

got it. You are a perfect human who never made a mistake therefore, no other human is allowed to make mistakes regardless of age

foh

The crazy shit is, 90% of the black chicks I'm seeing on Twitter and IG are defending Eminem lol

Black bitches only "cancel" black men.

I'm bout to get like Stew and start baggin white bitches.

Goldie u don't know shit cause these niggas know all the black wimmenz

Come to think about it I’ve never heard black women bump eminem.
Word to @Race Jones

No black women in my life have ever told me to play eminem or spoke of him in a positive light.

Got me looking sideways at these dudes

Another thought after listening again, I appreciate Cannon doing this one by himself , but damn. This was a diss, I was hoping he'd go APESHIT, but he didn't. How come Cannon didn't get at Em for calling Lord Jamar names and shit, right before that Fat Joe track, he chose the shit that Benzino brought to light. Lastly, I'm hoping Eminem cant get royalties off that sample for this song. Again if Cannon led with this, I could feel he is righteous, but I believe homie saving face.

All these black rappers caping for this white dude is sick and wack as hell.

Lord Jamar was 1000% right, the hood aint checking for him and never was. He had a few good songs but never did you hear his shit being bumped at a party or in somebody whip. It was just jokes and some witty word play.

And fuck that ol "oh I was young and angry" bullshit excuse. Thats the racists go to

Back