Welcome To aBlackWeb

which is testament to my earlier statement that the whole shit is shallow, and relative....

this is right up there with making a list of a person who is your type and then being happy with someone completely different....

it's just a foolish sentiment that doesn't hold up when you really try to dig into it, as evident by this thread

oh ok

i concur

everyone likes the energy and fun part of the "bad" people.

but that dont really want to live life with said bad person

Nice folk finish last not cause they are nice but because they are to cautious and as a result send mix messages thinkin the object of their desire is a mind reader.

Talking to this guy that keeps a stable of women in rotation.

He says that the reason nice guys get ignored is because niceness is perceived by women as having no options.

A man that’s opening doors, complimenting, etc; the woman knows he’s doing all this to impress her and that because he has few options. A man with options tends to be more aloof and an asshole.

No woman wants a man that nobody else does. They would rather fuck a man that has 20 other women on his roster than a guy where she’s his only option.

Thoughts on this...

I would say this is true in most folks younger years when folks just trying to fuck. Ain't nobody really trying to be on too much lovey dovey shit.

Now later on in life when folks have matured and want to settle down I would say this is false.

Back