Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY New Zealand To Ban Cigarettes

I dont like em either, but banning cigarettes seems dumb when vapes and hookah exist.
I think the majority of countries say vaping have a lower risk

This is the UK message on vaping

They're not completely risk free, but they carry a small fraction of the risk of cigarettes.

E-cigarettes do not produce tar or carbon monoxide, two of the most harmful elements in tobacco smoke.

The liquid and vapour contain some potentially harmful chemicals also found in cigarette smoke, but at much lower levels.

Just checked new Zealand's health service has a similar message

Universal healthcare is getting more expensive and In Germany they have said they have to be proactive so more focus on healthy lifestyles for the younger generations etc.

I think this could be new Zealand being proactive to drastically cut people' in the future requiring the health service.

I’ve lived in a country where a government banned alcohol, sex, drugs under the guise of ‘religious purity ‘ etc so I’m always a bit weiry of when a government - especially a western one - does some shit in the name of public health …

what’s to stop them from Banning alcohol, weed, steaks and what not? What precedence is being set here?

discourage the sell of tobacco, that’s shit makes sense but an all out ban?

I been said make all drugs legal.

We far as fuck from that though. We in a system that makes drugs illegal.

And if thats the case, it makes the most sense to make the drug that kills more people per year than any other drug illegal.

no

And if thats the case, it makes the most sense to make the drug that kills more people per year than any other drug illegal.

Had a debate bout that in my civics class in HS.

They had nothing when I brought up cigarettes and alcohol kill more people in this country yearly than all the illegal drugs combined.

Why not?

Has the "war on drugs" worked?

You cant jail an addiction

Making drugs legal makes no sense. Have you ever seen drug addicts? Where you from? Where you few you at?

The black community was handicapped when crack hit the streets and the repercussions it had was devastating.

Y’all fucking tripping. It ain’t legal no where for a reason

Had a debate bout that in my civics class in HS.

They had nothing when I brought up cigarettes and alcohol kill more people in this country yearly than all the illegal drugs combined.

So just add to the death total by making it more accessible?

Back