Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announces.

I got it for safety I don’t try and convince anybody niggas can google shit. And like half the niggas who won’t got some weird as conspiracy theory shit. One nigga said I could die in two years. Ain’t turned into a zombie or anything

Just cause you are vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t catch COVID, if you are vaccinated and do catch COVID. It’s more than likely you with be asymptomatic. Which means you won’t even know that you have it and because you are maskless it’s more likely for you to transmit to those that aren’t. Like when a kid gets a vaccine for chicken pox, it doesn’t prevent the kid from being a carrier of the virus. But If all the kids he is around have the antibodies in them. It won’t negatively affect them.

Why is everyone acting like they don’t know how vaccines work. We‘ve been getting them for years. The most bugged out thing I think is if there was a vaccine for herpes and aids..folks would flock to get it just so they can fuck raw. Like..not dying a drowning death above water isn’t a good enough incentive for people. But having to tell a partner you got herpes before fucking is a good enough incentive.

because i deadass dont know how vaccines work outside of the ones i had to get for grade school????

soooo

Are kids really dying from covid like that? Also, does the vaccine stop it from spreading? Or just stops symptoms?

Kids not dying at the rate of adults, but enough kids have died from covid. Plus 1 kid is too many just cause a mfer dont wanna be vaccinated.

And plus this was just one reason why a person not being vaccianted effects a vaccinated person. There are a ton more.

Nobody gets polio anymore.
Nobody gets measles, mumps, or rubella once they get vaccinated.

Niggas still catch the flu after the shot, and niggas still dying after this covid shit.

These ain't good vaccines y'all. If you still get the shit after getting the vaccine, then the vaccine is shitty.
You expect a vaccine to be 100% effective, especially one that was just developed. So your measure of good is perfection. To anyone that understands vaccines, anything above I think 65% effectiveness is considered good.

I think the vaccine is still above the 90% range for preventing hospitalization and death, which is actually great. And that's the point of vaccines, to prevent you from getting as sick as you might without it. Not to never catch it.

You mentioned the flu. People still caught the flu after the flu shot but they were asymptomatic are mildly symptomatic so they never knew they had it. Only reason we know so much about breakthrough infections now is because everybody is getting tested. People weren't getting tested for every sniffle before or for their jobs.

What about the people who cant get the vaccine due allergic reactions to an ingredient in the vaccine?

my son, but thankfully he’s only 7… but for his other vaccines we have to spend 2-3 hours at the allergist as they give him his vaccine in very small doses every 30 min.

I've been on the fence about it this whole time. If someone can give me a reason a person not in a high risk category should get it I will happily do it.

Bruh my co workers 19 year old daughter with 0 preexistence conditions and skiny as shit spent the whole weekend at the hospital.

They had to inject her with like 5 experimental cocktails to keep her alive.

All true, 0 bs.

Funny shit is, imagine being against putting the tested ass vaccine in your body, but then be forced to inject 5 experimental ass drug cocktails. I aint say shit to by co worker, but i laughed at the irony

because i deadass dont know how vaccines work outside of the ones i had to get for grade school????

soooo
Well, there are different kinds. Some are a virus in its weakened state to allow you white blood cells to kill it and gain the info needed to create more white blood cells in the event the none weakened virus enters your body. Other types of vaccines are vaccines designed to cultivate the necessary info into your white blood cells to now actively create additional white blood cells that are born with the ability to readily fight the virus. The latter is what the COVID vaccine is, which is why people ignorantly believe it changes your DNA. The same people that smoke god knows what, that was brought from Mexico, after some nigga done spit all over the blunt and tell you the fire gone kill the germs.

After you get the shot, it’s in a room full of nurses that have you wait for 15 to 20 minutes because that’s the threshold for allergic reactions. Get the damn shot Race, would hate to see you catch that shit. It ain’t a nice way to die

all the ppl i know that had it fully recovered but i see what youre saying

:yikes1:

Virus' mutate when they have a place to mutate in. In thia case, human bodies. If everyone was vaccinated, the virus wont have a place to live, and so no new variants can come out.
But, can't the virus still live in people that get the vaccine? Doesn't it just mostly make you asymptomatic not prevent you from catching it?

This isn't a knock on anybody here, for real. But a lot of people that are vaccine hesitant just aren't knowledgeable on the subject.

And that's ok. We shouldn't expect people to be an expert on vaccines and viruses. But if we don't have that expectation, you have to rely on the experts.

And therein lies the problem. Nobody trusts the experts anymore because ignorant and uninformed people are sewing distrust amongst the masses via traditional and especially social media.

The age of experts is over and unfortunately will lead to many, many more deaths.

Whats lost on many is long term covid symptoms that will end up qualifying as disability in some cases... some peoples quality of life has been dramatically compromised..thats some scrary shit
thats the main thing that im worried about

catching covid and then growing a horn out my ass 8 years down the line

This isn't a knock on anybody here, for real. But a lot of people that are vaccine hesitant just aren't knowledgeable on the subject.

And that's ok. We shouldn't expect people to be an expert on vaccines and viruses. But if we don't have that expectation, you have to rely on the experts.

And therein lies the problem. Nobody trusts the experts anymore because ignorant and uninformed people are sewing distrust amongst the masses via traditional and especially social media.

The age of experts is over and unfortunately will lead to many, many more deaths.

well the “experts” be all over the place so theres that too

Back