Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announces.

If my goal was to get people vaccinated no.
From a health standpoint, I don't get why it would matter.

Does the vaccine prevent the virus from mutating? Real question, I have no clue either way.

Absolutely not. Since the virus can live in those who are vaccinated there's probably a higher chance that it would eventually mutate into something that the vaccine is ineffective against. At least that's how I understand it. I'm not a doctor.

I've been on the fence about it this whole time. If someone can give me a reason a person not in a high risk category should get it I will happily do it.

They doing a good job reapplying the get vaccinated pressure for sure. Got my mom all concerned about me and shit.

I'm vaxxed up.IDGAF

IDK how ppl feel safe walking around not vaxxed up,but anyway.

I know ppl who died from covid so niggas can miss me with their conspiracy horse shit.

I be walking around like a TWD zombie bite can't turn me.

Good. Keep these unvaxxed heathens out of my bar and my gym.

This is going to suck come end of the month, when schools are back, and I know the majority of kids aren’t vaxxed.

Much ado about nothing imo

I'm not getting vaccinated and I'd rather rock a mask and keep away from ppl for the foreseeable future

Covid gave me a perfect excuse to be a recluse and I'm not giving that up no time soon

For the record I believe the vaccine works as advertised.

My mom caught it after she was full vaccinated and was sick but wasn't down and out. She's in the high risk category. She also didn't pass it to me staying in my one bedroom while recovering.

But I don't even like taking Tylenol, nor do I get flu shots. So, it's going to take some convincing for me to get it.

Back