Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED New York bishop and his wife robbed in $400K jewelry heist during live-streamed service

test
I'm gonna have to find that one thread "thing's you aren't to cool..."
Cause I grew up kinda sorta in the church and didn't know people actually did this till well into adulthood.

Like actually breaking apart your paycheck and giving 10% of it away to church. Always thought it's whatever people could afford. Finding people that actually did this knowing they ain't even had it like that to give in the first place blew my mind.

I was going to this one church and when I tried to become a member, one of the requirements was 10% of your income. I was so locked in w them at that point that THAT wasn’t what prevented me from joining, I wasn’t married n living w my fiancé. I say that to say, is easy for church people to fall for that

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Meanwhile, this pastor can't get no ends outta the congregation and he big mad about it.

Meanwhile, this pastor can't get no ends outta the congregation and he big mad about it.

Lol, I would've robbed him the next day.

His house would be empty.

lol @ "honoring me"

somebody shoulda threw a bible at his ass

Scripture has been warning about false teachers specifically the new testament

Yeshua (Jesus) speaks about false teachers in the Gospels, the Pauline Epistles, the book of John, James and Hebrews all give warnings about false teachers and swindlers and how to identify them and expose them.

Crooks and swindlers been there since the beginning

Nothing new under the sun

This needs to happen more often

Yeah but we need to start with the white ones. This dude was just emulating an established model but being too small-time flashy about it. Get your tax free money and lay low... until you can get astronomical and have your own jet and remotely turn people away from your church during a natural disaster and they need real-life sanctuary.

Back