Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED New York bishop and his wife robbed in $400K jewelry heist during live-streamed service

test
No one owes you an explanation for why they practice or don't practice religion.

God don't like you either. Move around.

God doesn't exist. That shit has nothing to do with my question.

I said...

"Someone please tell me something good about Christianity."

Someone please tell me something good about Christianity.

But also quantifiable.

And not just for the nigga driving the Rolls Royce wearing 400k in jewels that you paid for telling you instructions about how to be a slave.

the foundation of giving to the needy, of hospitals, of even science..whether you see it or not, the foundation of the way we live is biblical.

your focus is on those who do not represent the church or it’s principles at all, and when you do that you see what you want to see and allow it to shape you bc of your disdain for Christianity

Lol at getting drunk and perusing the forum looking to argue with mfs about religion.

Go drink a glass of water and find some bruh.

lol at trying to start with a nigga from a different country at 1am while you're checking kid's footwear to let them in a club and you're 40. Wearing perfume and shit.

lol at trying to start with a nigga from a different country at 1am while you're checking kid's footwear to let them in a club and you're 40. Wearing perfume and shit.

I'm on my couch.

Lol at getting drunk and exposing yourself as my Stan tho.

You know all about me but won't bother to go find out about god. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

All I asked was somebody to tell me something good about Christianity. @VIBE tried but hospitals, charity and science all predate Christianity and all of them are demonstrably actively opposed by Christianity.

But at least he tried.

All I asked was somebody to tell me something good about Christianity. @VIBE tried but hospitals, charity and science all predate Christianity and all of them are demonstrably actively opposed by Christianity.

But at least he tried.

yeah my guy you’re gonna need to do some research… also, education/schooling/universities/college also because of Christianity

the things listed aren’t Christian invented but heavily supported and became what they became today because of Christianity

you have healthcare because of Christianity..they cared enough for the poor/middle class to do such things, paving the road to what we have today

and the theory of the “Big Bang”, while not a Christian invention, supports the Christian biblical worldview which so many atheist/agnostic scientist have tried to “debunk” but still haven’t. The Big Bang supports fully the idea there was a beginning and therefore a Beginner.

Things you cannot logically argue against but you’re more than free to disagree (even in face of facts) and not believe due to whatever disdain you have that blinds you to such facts.

But at least he tried.

You had no intention of actually having any kind of proper discourse which is what irrated me.

@VIBE played along, flamed you up as politely as possible and you still dismissed him completely.

Whoah.

Where do yall get your history from?

Im not here to argue the good or bad.

Im just saying, the stuff @VIBE saying is not correct.

Historically, Christianity only started pushing those things after the Crusades.

Christians went to the middle east, saw Muslims were far more advanced then them. Brought a bunch of books back. Most notibally the Greek philosophers, and then started to implement Greek philosophy and morality. Which led to schooling, hospitals, etc

Christianity just incorporated these things after rediscovering Greek philosophy generally, and Aristotle specifically.

Over 1k years after Christ.

This doesnt mean its good or bad. Again, thats not my point or debate.

Just pointing out how it happened historically.

Last edited:
yeah my guy you’re gonna need to do some research… also, education/schooling/universities/college also because of Christianity

the things listed aren’t Christian invented but heavily supported and became what they became today because of Christianity

you have healthcare because of Christianity..they cared enough for the poor/middle class to do such things, paving the road to what we have today

and the theory of the “Big Bang”, while not a Christian invention, supports the Christian biblical worldview which so many atheist/agnostic scientist have tried to “debunk” but still haven’t. The Big Bang supports fully the idea there was a beginning and therefore a Beginner.

Things you cannot logically argue against but you’re more than free to disagree (even in face of facts) and not believe due to whatever disdain you have that blinds you to such facts.

Bruh, don't bother. Discussions with him are pointless. Just let him be.

You had no intention of actually having any kind of proper discourse which is what irrated me.

@VIBE played along, flamed you up as politely as possible and you still dismissed him completely.

Don't try to presume my intentions. I made a statement that you didn't like but aren;t equipped to refute and it got under your skin and you reacted bitchlike. It's ok. I actually truly don't enjoy bickering or going back and forth with people all petty style so we can just leave it at that.

Whoah.

Where do yall get your history from?

Im not here to argue the good or bad.

Im just saying, the stuff @VIBE saying is not correct.

Historically, Christianity only started pushing those things after the Crusades.

Christians went to the middle east, saw Muslims were far more advanced then them. Brought a bunch of books back. Most notibally the Greek philosophers, and then started to implement Greek philosophy and morality. Which led to schooling, hospitals, etc

Christianity just incorporated these things after rediscovering Greek philosophy generally, and Aristotle specifically.

Over 1k years after Christ.

This doesnt mean its good or bad. Again, thats not my point or debate.

Just pointing out how it happened historically.

& that Greek philosophy (Aristotle specifically) was Afrikan

49624206_10215412106433989_4929962242025193472_n.jpg

You're taking a lot of liberties here attributing all these things to Christianity when, like I said, all of them predate Christianity (with the exception of the Big Bang theory which - I don't even know what you were trying to do with that).

To reframe the argument to "we didn't create it but we co-opted the hell out if it" isn't really a check in the plus category.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back