Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED New York bishop and his wife robbed in $400K jewelry heist during live-streamed service

test
People funny as fuck fam.

Life if I go to church, and I see that im a middle to low class mfer. Then I look around, and I see almost all the other people in my church are middle to low class mfers. And then I sell all of us put all this money into the collection plate.

And finally, I see the Bishop come out iced out like a mfer wearing a million dollars?

Ill never be back to that church.

But people be going back to them churches man. And they keep donating to allow these mfers to maintain their life style. Its crazy to me

because they sold a dream that they can get blessed like him. Despite him probably scamming.

whats the difference bruh

Have you heard of rich Imans scamming the congregations? Not really but that could be because Islam ain’t as big or the way they do charity might be different idk if they do like tithes and stuff but I know giving back to the community is expected

Have you heard of rich Imans scamming the congregations? Not really but that could be because Islam ain’t as big or the way they do charity might be different idk if they do like tithes and stuff but I know giving back to the community is expected

fam let me be absolutely clear. I dont give a fuck if its a pastor.. a bishop... a rabbi.. an imam.. whatever the fuck ever.. if you taking advantage of people you gotta go

Wouldn't this raise red flags with the church's finance committee? If this dude has no other revenue streams, how would the finances justify the opulence regarding his jewelry.

Wouldn't this raise red flags with the church's finance committee? If this dude has no other revenue streams, how would the finances justify the opulence regarding his jewelry.
Apparently he does real estate and has held seminars for people wanting to get into it.

Islam is nearly as large as Christianity.

jussayin

Someone please tell me something good about Christianity.

But also quantifiable.

And not just for the nigga driving the Rolls Royce wearing 400k in jewels that you paid for telling you instructions about how to be a slave.

Someone please tell me something good about Christianity.

But also quantifiable.

And not just for the nigga driving the Rolls Royce wearing 400k in jewels that you paid for telling you instructions about how to be a slave.

No one owes you an explanation for why they practice or don't practice religion.

God don't like you either. Move around.

Back