Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED New York bishop and his wife robbed in $400K jewelry heist during live-streamed service

test
You're taking a lot of liberties here attributing all these things to Christianity when, like I said, all of them predate Christianity (with the exception of the Big Bang theory which - I don't even know what you were trying to do with that).

To reframe the argument to "we didn't create it but we co-opted the hell out if it" isn't really a check in the plus category.

you asked for good, I did just that…you want to frame Christianity as a big bad wolf. You do you.

yeah my guy you’re gonna need to do some research… also, education/schooling/universities/college also because of Christianity

the things listed aren’t Christian invented but heavily supported and became what they became today because of Christianity

you have healthcare because of Christianity..they cared enough for the poor/middle class to do such things, paving the road to what we have today

and the theory of the “Big Bang”, while not a Christian invention, supports the Christian biblical worldview which so many atheist/agnostic scientist have tried to “debunk” but still haven’t. The Big Bang supports fully the idea there was a beginning and therefore a Beginner.

Things you cannot logically argue against but you’re more than free to disagree (even in face of facts) and not believe due to whatever disdain you have that blinds you to such facts.

Hmmm....lets break this down a little bit

"yeah my guy you’re gonna need to do some research… also, education/schooling/universities/college also because of Christianity"

Education? no.....Libraries, science, the study of the human body and philosophy all pre-date the time of when Christianity became the dominant religion

In Kemet, they were already healing fractures with sea weed...in fact, they had their own medical docuements

The great Library of Alexandria also pre-dates Christianity

Also in Greece, there were already exchanging philosophical ideas and perfected math

Healthcare? Naw son....The Bible has brainwashed you into believing that Hebrew slaves built the pyramids but thats bullshit....There is a tomb dedicated to the pyramid builders and they received wages and health care

And the idea that they cared for the middle class is laughable....Where exactly are talking about Medieval Europe?....You might want to read up on the era brother

And the sentiments provided in the above post is one of my biggest problems with Christians/Christianity. They have twist or in some cases outright lie about history to make Christianity seem like its the greatest thing since sliced bread....its not....

Hmmm....lets break this down a little bit

"yeah my guy you’re gonna need to do some research… also, education/schooling/universities/college also because of Christianity"

Education? no.....Libraries, science, the study of the human body and philosophy all pre-date the time of when Christianity became the dominant religion

In Kemet, they were already healing fractures with sea weed...in fact, they had their own medical docuements

The great Library of Alexandria also pre-dates Christianity

Also in Greece, there were already exchanging philosophical ideas and perfected math

Healthcare? Naw son....The Bible has brainwashed you into believing that Hebrew slaves built the pyramids but thats bullshit....There is a tomb dedicated to the pyramid builders and they received wages and health care

And the idea that they cared for the middle class is laughable....Where exactly are talking about Medieval Europe?....You might want to read up on the era brother

And the sentiments provided in the above post is one of my biggest problems with Christians/Christianity. They have twist or in some cases outright lie about history to make Christianity seem like its the greatest thing since sliced bread....its not....

I don't think he said that Christians invented any of that. I think the suggestion is that Christians made contributions to those areas which is true.

No one said Christianity was the greatest thing ever. @SneakDZA came into the topic with a veiled attempt to try and shit on Christianity and @VIBE responded.

I don't think he said that Christians invented any of that. I think the suggestion is that Christians made contributions to those areas which is true.

No one said Christianity was the greatest thing ever. @SneakDZA came into the topic with a veiled attempt to try and shit on Christianity and @VIBE responded.

He said, "BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANITY"

And that is bullshit of the utmost

First of all it wasn't veiled in the slightest.

And yeah, christians have built schools, hospitals and soup kitchens; So have buddhists, muslims, athiests and jews. None of those things are distinctly christian in nature.

First of all why dude acting like street dude after getting robbed or some shit. My dawg you a preacher pimp or both?

Also ole boy legit come off like has street background. Dude looks like he has bullet hole right between eyes already.

Someone please tell me something good about Christianity.

But also quantifiable.

And not just for the nigga driving the Rolls Royce wearing 400k in jewels that you paid for telling you instructions about how to be a slave.

Charity and the commandments of not stealing or killing or ducking somebody wife.

All I asked was somebody to tell me something good about Christianity. @VIBE tried but hospitals, charity and science all predate Christianity and all of them are demonstrably actively opposed by Christianity.

But at least he tried.

I mean you’ve been on the internet for at least 20 years I’m sure you’ve done every atheist vs religious debate possible. I get it Christians run our country and majority are white racist and hate the poor, Catholics ruined the integrity with the touching kids, slavery, womens rights or lack thereof. Like I totally get it. But are you asking us to sway you? You asking what’s good about Christianity is like me asking are there any good white people.

Just read that this dude conned an old lady outta 90k

By telling her she couldn’t get a home because of bad credit, so if she invest 90K into his endeavors. He’ll buy her a house and do whatever renovations it’s needs.

Dude took the 90k and turned around and tried to use it as a down payment for a 2millon dollar home in Jersey

And only got found out, because he accidentally emailed the invoice for the home to the lady’s son.

Cam said it best

“Harlem hustler, I can’t at all knock it, but you hard when you go in the lords pocket”

Back