Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Acquires Rights To 7 Iconic Black Sitcoms, Including 'Moesha,' 'The Parkers' and 'Girlfriend

Black sitcoms>>>>White sitcoms

I only ever fucked with a few majority white shows. Their comedy is too forced or just plain old dry. I can't remember ever crying laughing at a white sitcom. They've had their moments but nothing memorable. I still remember feeling like i was gonna die when Jamie was in driving class with Mr. Cooper. Or when The Wayans Bros tried to steal their boxing gear back from Roy Jones Jr. Or when Martin boxed Tommy Herns. has Friends or Seinfield ever had a moment like those where you're laughing so hard you feel like you're about to die?

I only ever fucked with a few majority white shows. Their comedy is too forced or just plain old dry. I can't remember ever crying laughing at a white sitcom. They've had their moments but nothing memorable. I still remember feeling like i was gonna die when Jamie was in driving class with Mr. Cooper. Or when The Wayans Bros tried to steal their boxing gear back from Roy Jones Jr. Or when Martin boxed Tommy Herns. has Friends or Seinfield ever had a moment like those where you're laughing so hard you feel like you're about to die?

Seinfeld has a lot of those moments for me, but it’s head and shoulders above other white sitcoms. Friends was horribly unfunny.

I dont fuck wit no white sitcoms really

The roy Jones jr wayans bros ep was funny af

It’s called black sitcoms relating to their viewers lol

Niggas love slapstick comedy also when that shit does not age well at all

See i feel the same way about black sitcoms, they all mostly feel like forced 40 years old crowd type of funny jokes. I think sitcoms in general just can be hit or miss.

I usually don't do well with laugh track shows

Well, once I got older. Like after Martin, living single, etc..

Moesha writers turned Frank Mitchell into a straightup wrestling heel/villain as if that nigga's haircut wasn't already villainous enough.
Watching Moesha right now. Frank always ain’t been shit at least when it comes to dealing with Dee. He be treating her like shit. Talking to her sideways and clowning her and then demanding for her to cook for him. I guess I had a revised vision of him in my head. That nigga been a villain they just hid it well lol.

yooo

I'm not sure what to call it but there have been a bunch of these retrospective think pieces about how most of these shows are straight trash now

they keep talking about how fucked up it was moesha kept fat shaming ol girl character.

They’ve been killing Moesha all weekend saying she’s a bad person lol. I’m glad we got to enjoy these shows and movies when we were younger before everybody got so damn sensitive lol.

yooo

I'm not sure what to call it but there have been a bunch of these retrospective think pieces about how most of these shows are straight trash now

they keep talking about how fucked up it was moesha kept fat shaming ol girl character.

you seen Zack Morris is trash? Went off on Saved by the Bell

Back