Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Acquires Rights To 7 Iconic Black Sitcoms, Including 'Moesha,' 'The Parkers' and 'Girlfriend

Jamie Foxx show is the most underrated black sitcom of all time. The replay value is off the charts and Jamie's talents are on full display every episode.

Big fucking facts. For sure I've rewatched that series more than any of these other black sitcoms.

The Game, Girlfriends & Sister Sister are the only shows probably worth the time watching. Moesha was decent but that shit got more stupid as the show went on.

Never got into Moesha... Or Half n Half. I like one on one.. (I can't mention this show without thinking bout Flex playing Michael Jackson looool)
Girlfriends was pretty good.... even though i was mainly watching to look at the women.

I liked One on One...

Cool on the others

One on one was my shit too

crazy thing is i had been looking for episodes of it online for the longest but those shits were damn near impossible to find.

Just a couple months ago i found some on youtube but its just a bunch of random different ones with bad quality , so im happy as hell they putting it on Netflix.

• Smart Guy
  • Wayans Bros
  • Hangin w Mr Cooper
  • Fresh Prince
  • Dinosaurs
  • All of Us
  • Sanford & Son
  • My Wife & Kids
  • Bernie Mac
>>>>>

Back