Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Acquires Rights To 7 Iconic Black Sitcoms, Including 'Moesha,' 'The Parkers' and 'Girlfriend

The Bernie Mac isn’t up there with the all time classics but it was cool enough.

Think if they made it today they wouldn’t center it around the kids and make it more adult themed.

I always thought Vanessa was annoying on the show

Y’all liked Wayans Bro’s. like that? It was aight but it’s one of the least rewatchable shows from that era in my opinion. Shawn just wasn’t funny to me and Marlon goes overboard too much. Pops was funny but he wasn’t in every scene.
the wayans bro is like the tale of 2 different shows. not sure off the top of my head how many seasons it had but those early ones when Marlon had the dreads were kinda cheeks

when he cut the hair and his arch pursued the acting gig full time, it was much better

the wayans bro is like the tale of 2 different shows. not sure off the top of my head how many seasons it had but those early ones when Marlon had the dreads were kinda cheeks

when he cut the hair and his arch pursued the acting gig full time, it was much better

Yeah i agree with that. The last few seasons were better than when it began. They got rid of ”white mike?” and T.C.

Back