Welcome To aBlackWeb

Neil deGrasse Tyson Uses Science to Show Why Whites Resemble Monkeys More Than Blacks

I was rooting for the Knicks, I wanted to see them hit Miami w the dagger but they couldn’t do it.

Now to watch my Lakers send Curry and the Warriors home.
I can take this lost and show good sportmanship but it ain't over between me and you

I still got questions you cave dwelling crackkka

Relative to what Neil said. Do you mind if we break down the origins of white people scientifically?

Ok now

In testing fossils.......
What does the absence of SLC24A5 & SLC45A2 mean?
I don't mind and there isn't fossils, but remains since they still have dna preserved especially in the bone marrow which takes a long time to break down.

The absence of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2, means they don't have light skin. You also have OCA2 for blue eyes as well and it can be absent, but these light skin genes can still be in you and not active like they discover in Ethiopia they had ancient light skin genes, but they weren't active.

I don't mind and there isn't fossils, but remains since they still have dna preserved especially in the bone marrow which takes a long time to break down.

The absence of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2, means they don't have light skin. You also have OCA2 for blue eyes as well and it can be absent, but these light skin genes can still be in you and not active like they discover in Ethiopia they had ancient light skin genes, but they weren't active.

👍🏾🤙🏾💪🏾😎 Excellent

So what you think about the Iberomaurusian samples at Taforalt?🤔

@Leon'rdo Yung

When mentioning the Edomites and Canaanites....
Be careful. Do not fall for skin doctrine that they were white.

They were Black

Canaan was similar to Amerikkka.
Anybody could be called a Canaanite but not all were descendants of Canaan, Ham's 4th son.

Canaan is the common denominator in many things historically, biblically, and scientifically.

Study Canaan

@Disanthrope

I'm assuming you already know how those racist white North Africans are. Them Ottoman Torks like to act like they are indigenous to North Africa.
They will say things that black people come from West Africa and Sub Sahara only. And that they don't have traces in North & North East Africa

Not all but the majority of Black folks is Haplogroup E1b1a.

And it originated in East Africa and the Levant. Ramses the 3rd And his son has the same Haplogroup. Be careful of white racists that give you alternative facts. They counting on black folks to be stupid about Haplogroups and gene mutations

SLC24A5 is the most important depigmentation genes. I want you to understand that

They will say that black people have it to but it's a different form

There's 3 types of SLC24A5

SLC24A5-AA
SLC24A5-AG
SLC24A5-GG
note.png

Anthropologist and Geneticist knew that the European Cro Magnon Cheddar Man had dark melanated skin because he lacked the SLC24A5 & SLC45A2 genes but had the OCA2/ HERC2 gene for blue eye..... Yakub!

Caveman La Brana 1
Notice he has 0% SLC24A5 & SLC45A2.
If it's 0% it means they're Black

Skin.png

Last edited:
Back