Welcome To aBlackWeb

Neil deGrasse Tyson Uses Science to Show Why Whites Resemble Monkeys More Than Blacks

I met her through you. Seeing that post was like deja vu

There was a thread back in IC about ancient floods. You said something about China having the oldest flood story. For some reason she thought you were right and she came at me for correcting you. I came at her back but she realized I knew my shit. Back in the IC backstreets where a lot us to post, I remember going to her page and writing a sexual raunchy poem to her. We been cool ever since.

Where is she?

I met her through you. Seeing that post was like deja vu

There was a thread back in IC about ancient floods. You said something about China having the oldest flood story. For some reason she thought you were right and she came at me for correcting you. I came at her back but she realized I knew my shit. Back in the IC backstreets where a lot us to post, I remember going to her page and writing a sexual raunchy poem to her. We been cool ever since.

Where is she?
Pretty postive I am still right but I digress and don't care enough to check, far as the homie Whiz she's a mod here so I thought she stay on the low nowadays

Pretty postive I am still right but I digress and don't care enough to check, far as the homie Whiz she's a mod here so I thought she stay on the low nowadays
You were wrong but it doesn't matter.
i messaged her on intagram but no reply.
She usually responds.

Back