Welcome To aBlackWeb

Neil deGrasse Tyson Uses Science to Show Why Whites Resemble Monkeys More Than Blacks

Bro I was enjoying my popcorn and the info in this thread. You PM’d me and made it about me.
And you're a liar. You posted that monkey gif after I posted and deleted lyrics about crackkkas like you. I didn't even at you but I expected you to troll with a gif like you did before.

But anyway let's make this thread relative and talk about crackkkas from stromfront like you

And you're a liar. You posted that monkey gif after I posted and deleted lyrics about crackkkas like you. I didn't even at you but I expected you to troll with a gif like you did before.

But anyway let's make this thread relative and talk about crackkkas from stromfront like you

The fact that you think I posted it in regards to your post is hilarious and sad. I didn’t even have you in mind, just the OP..

But yes, let’s make this thread your love story toward me.

DF1A46FB-C33D-493F-B4B8-DADDB110C7D7.gif

You know you could just google this like I am

I like the way you play dumb.
Fake innocence😏

The European race don't have a native land.
They have always invaded. Never being the first.
Whenever you confront a so called European about their origin, it can only go back to a certain point before it turns into mythology.

What are the classes of Hunter gatherers in Europe?

star-trek.gif

Beddy, now answer my question
I like the way you play dumb.
Fake innocence😏

The European race don't have a native land.
They have always invaded. Never being the first.
Whenever you confront a so called European about their origin, it can only go back to a certain point before it turns into mythology.

What are the classes of Hunter gatherers in Europe?

Well shoot, the more you know…appreciate the info

You tell me, professor

Back