Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Idk nothing about this shit. No context. Dont know if its illegal or not.

My only thought it is thats its weird as fuck to be in college and go back to high school and talk to a girl. Even if ages are close.

Add to that Giddey been out of college and been a pro player for 2-3 years, got millions, travelled the world and shit.

Its weird for someone like that to go and date/fuck a high school girl. Even if the shit legal.

Idk nothing about this shit. No context. Dont know if its illegal or not.

My only thought it is thats its weird as fuck to be in college and go back to high school and talk to a girl. Even if ages are close.

Add to that Giddey been out of college and been a pro player for 2-3 years, got millions, travelled the world and shit.

Its weird for someone like that to go and date/fuck a high school girl. Even if the shit legal.

When I was 21, I was only going after college girls. I couldn’t see myself going after high school girls and being in my 20s

Niggas been walking that thin line forever and will continue to. 🤷🏿‍♂️

#FreeShaiTillTheySetHimFree

So I’ll be thar guy, where is the wall to wall news coverage of this man crushing on a young girl? Literally piping a minor. Oh well. You know the vibes.

Back