Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Screen-Shot-2018-07-18-at-2.29.09-PM_0.jpg

"I just stick to my strengths. Look at everybody in the league. They don’t pay players to play defense. There’s only two people historically that play defense. I’m not going to say I won’t, but to say that’s a weakness is like saying that’s everybody’s weakness. Because I’ve scored 30 and 20 on a lot of guys that say they play defense.

If you know the game, you also know that everyone’s a pro, right? And you know that certain guys have an average. No matter what you do, they still get that average. They pay people to score the ball, and I would hope that somebody scores the ball on me if they pay them that much. So, I’m not saying that to cop out or nothing. It’s the NBA. We’re professionals. Everybody scores. It’s just about limiting them as much as you can, trying to contain them."

View attachment 59493

"I just stick to my strengths. Look at everybody in the league. They don’t pay players to play defense. There’s only two people historically that play defense. I’m not going to say I won’t, but to say that’s a weakness is like saying that’s everybody’s weakness. Because I’ve scored 30 and 20 on a lot of guys that say they play defense.

If you know the game, you also know that everyone’s a pro, right? And you know that certain guys have an average. No matter what you do, they still get that average. They pay people to score the ball, and I would hope that somebody scores the ball on me if they pay them that much. So, I’m not saying that to cop out or nothing. It’s the NBA. We’re professionals. Everybody scores. It’s just about limiting them as much as you can, trying to contain them."

Damn and he was doing so good today

giphy.gif

this is what I be talking about man da fuck

This is more about players not giving these media fucks the chance to create some bullshit story and stir up headline drama.

They didn't like it when the NBPA gave Harden that MVP either.

View attachment 59493

Life long cop out on playing d

You wack for wishing injury on a nigga.

Man shut your sensitive ass up I didn’t wish anything, it’s called karma and I hope it catches up with him especially if he pulls some diva shit on Toronto

Ban hammer needs to be swung. For a week out this thread

Coming from the guy who wished death on Brady and his family because Donald Trump sent him a hat, don’t get sensitive on me now

Man shut your sensitive ass up I didn’t wish anything, it’s called karma and I hope it catches up with him especially if he pulls some diva shit on Toronto
And nothing to do with Toronto but I hope Kawhi suffers a career ending injury first game he plays again which will probably be in LA next year

Stop hoping/wishing injury on players it's weak AF. You're a grown ass man.

That was sarcasm don’t get all butt hurt again, like I’m posting amongst a bunch of scorned white women shit, if he pulls something like he did last year and refuses to play for Toronto then yea I’m standing by what I said, I don’t want him to accomplish what he’s trying to accomplish he’ll enter that realm of athlete where I just don’t care

Nigga couldn't say some shit like "I hope one of his braids fall out", just went straight to the injury

SMH

That was sarcasm don’t get all butt hurt again, like I’m posting amongst a bunch of scorned white women shit, if he pulls something like he did last year and refuses to play for Toronto then yea I’m standing by what I said, I don’t want him to accomplish what he’s trying to accomplish he’ll enter that realm of athlete where I just don’t care

You should stop while you’re ahead clown

Lol @ wishing injuries on players after the season Boston just had

This is what happens when you grow up surrounded by klansmen in Massachusetts

Back