Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

thunder bodied the offseason, don't mean nothin on paper but I like the moves they made

Didnt they just draft a wing?
Yeah but troy brown ain't doing nothing until oubre becomes the starter after they get rid of otto. Plus he's 18 he not gonna play for a min. Also I said defender

thunder bodied the offseason, don't mean nothin on paper but I like the moves they made

Russ gonna put a hit out on Schröder before Christmas

U might both be right. The key will be Schroder willing to adjust his game and focus on a specific aspect of his game.

Though he’s not respected around the league as a shooter and his overall three-point percentages certainly support that reputation, he’s an accomplished shooter and driver in spot-up situations, scoring 1.238 points per spot-up possession, a better mark than 93% of the NBA and one that put him in the company of some of the league’s most lethal shooters. His ability in catch-and-shoot situations has always been one of the best parts of his offensive game, going back to his days in Germany and in pre-draft workouts.

If he plays his role and fine tunes his game to fit with Westbrook, he might become Westbrook's new dancing partner before Christmas.

Theoretically yes but he hasn't shown that he can do either consistently. I doubt he makes much of an impact. Maybe a change of scenery will do him some good.

It's wing depth for a team that had a trash bench.That's all it is, nobody said it was a game changer

On paper that Schroder trade is really good for OKC.

Just gotta see if he and Westbrook can play together.

OKC redid their whole team but it wont matter if Westbrook gonna ball hog and dribble 20 seconds giving up open looks just to forces passes and get assists or get the ball inbounded and take a bad midrange shot with 21 seconds left on the clock.

Back