Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Toronto won the trade because they didn’t give up more young players and have heavy protection on the draft pick. I can understand why Toronto did what they did. The Spurs most likely wanted the reported deal of one of the young wings and DeRozan but the leak that Kawhi didn’t want to be there helped Toronto’s leverage.

San Antonio got an established star player a solid young rotation player, 1st round pick and most importantly got rid of a lot of drama. It sucks that they had to trade Danny Green to make salaries work.

The Spurs were never gonna take less than the 3 players and a couple of draft picks from the Lakers because 1) they are in the same conference 2) as long as Pop is there they want players that can help them win games now and 3) they aren’t trying to help the Lakers start a super team

Last edited:
Yeah they gave him a deal less than the QO and it's not guaranteed in the 2nd year

And "we promise we'll give you a back up SG position" FOH

Yogi can go get 5 mil to start for the magic

Last edited:
Nobody can convince me adding mcw trash ass,james ennis and washed melo is supposed to close a gap

It's a wrap for houston they peaked last year and couldnt get it done.Now lebron in the west it's ova

I'm sure they'll figure something out but I don't see how the Spurs are supposed to defend anybody on the perimeter next season at this point

Dante Cunningham the best wing defender they have now but he's not giving anything more than 3-5 points and 2 boards a night even if he plays 30 minutes every game

Back