Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Why tho? Why did Holmes have to go?

Brett sucks for that? I'd take him over Amir's carcass any day....

In the West my for sure in’s (barring major injury) in no order

Dubs
Lakers
Rox
Thunder
Jazz
Spurs

Nuggets, Blazers, Pelis, Grizz, Wolves in a battle for the bottom two.

I got Nuggets (as a sorta for sure) and Blazers. If I didn’t think JB was a wack HC that got on by nepotism I can see the Grizz. Clips not bad, but I think Clips will be competitive early then Jerry will be a seller as the deadline looms.

Blazers better be careful. They were fugazi last season and stayed pretty stagnant while teams ahead of them still better than them and teams that finished under got stronger. They have some young guys that can make a leap I guess. But if they don’t Dame gonna be crying around the deadline.

Richaun Holmes was Philly's new K.J. McDaniels. Fan favorite but really just a fringe nba player. I hope he can stay in the league.

I think this means they are keeping Muscala now and imo he could be a good back up when Biid is resting and tweeting.

Edit- Beta posted first.

Yogi needs to fire his agent if this is true. Unless he wants the Vet minimum from the Pels. They only have sign and trade money.

If the blazers miss the playoffs or get bounced in the 1st round again lillard gonna have another meeting with the owner, instead of his usual talking bout nothin meetings he gonna request a trade this time.

And if the lakers don't get kahwi they will trade for lillard imo

I also think the kyrie and jimmy team up rumors are legit, jimmy super tight with kyrie and lowry. He wanted to bring lowry to the bulls last summer before they traded him(thank goodness they traded him 1st)

Next summer the clippers poised to clear the books like miami in 2010 and sign 3 max players, all they gotta do is dump gallinari's expiring

Bad move for the beas only because he played well for NY he coulda got somewhat of a payday a bit. Btw if the Lakers ever lose 3 in a row EVERYBODY fighting lol

Javale, beasley, Lance all on the same team with hot head rondo also..niggarish levels gonna be off the charts

Only dumb nigga that's missing is nick young

I'm rolling at carmelo saying the money and role has to fit for him to go to Miami

This guy won't even sign for the vet min after getting $28 mil

Back