Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

You better than me im not trying to give him 11 mil a year but if he does produce more for us it won't be until we get rid of some of these other guys and that might not be until the summer of 2019-2020

I wanna cut my losses and trade him now

Lol I think he started turning it around in the 76ers series
I do too but that's the highlight of 3 years in the league

5 games with a statline of 9.8 points, 6.6 boards 35% FG, 36% 3pt, 77% FT

Winslow has been so bad that we applauded that lol now I know a big part was the aggression, the ball handling, and desire also but let's say winslow goes into this season playing the same way...how can he REALLY produce with so many players vying for mins? And even if he got the opportunity, he gonna give you 12 and 7 max...

Not trying to give someone a 45+ mil extension for 12 points with these bloated contracts still here. Not if he can help get rid of one of them

Winslow is a good role player on a good team. Hes not a building block for the future

Heat fans wanna wait until he's 26 and in his 7th year to give up on him

Holy shit Whiteside is 30 next spring

Trade him please god

I want TJ's minutes to dramatically decrease but that would decrease his trade value (if he has any lol)
Lol hard to give a guy who makes 19 mil less than 25 mins

But if you do no trade value. And if you don't then it hurts winslow's, Ellington's possibly wade's, Dion's, J rich, AND Derrick Jones' mins lol

And funny enough, Derrick Jones needs at least 15-20 mins because he's a good athletic young piece on offense lol

Can't win. Fuck this team

:hahaha:

@cj012890
@Hustletown

I really like this trade for the squad, I wish we could've held on to Melton but I knew we would have to attach an asset if we were serious about moving Anderson

However the fact that we didn't have to give up any future first round picks is huge

Brandon Knight if healthy is good insurance for Cliff and will help, his 15 mil will be a lot easier to move at the deadline or next summer too

Marquese Chriss going to be in a great situation to rebuild his value and get his career back on the track. Rockets going to going to have him rolling to the bucket and getting easy points in the pain, think we do somethings with him on defense too

The biggest thing is we still have close to our full tax player MLE so we can still bring in a pretty solid piece when the buyout market opens up

Lololol

giphy.gif

Back