Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Otto porter
Justise
Never said anything like throwing in the towel on the season lol

My original point and assessment was I like this Pelicans team but I would like them even more if they had a solid option on the wing.....which y'all dont

Every team has flaws and when I look at y'alls roster that's the one glaring hole that stands out imo

I think it's a real concern and you don't

Just have to agree to disagree
What's our flaw man? I like to see an outside perspective...

Otto porter
Justise

What's our flaw man? I like to see an outside perspective...

Whiteside

And that there isn't any real path to getting under the tax without giving up an asset or getting worse first

As constructed though y'all just need superstar talent, y'all have team full of high level role players right now......still have y'all in the playoffs though

Whiteside

And that there isn't any real path to getting under the tax without giving up an asset or getting worse first

As constructed though y'all just need superstar talent, y'all have team full of high level role players right now......still have y'all in the playoffs though

Think Whiteside can adjust his game a bit since he's been working on his jumper and come back stronger since he played hurt all of last year which sapped his athleticism

Think him and spo can work it out?

Think Whiteside can adjust his game a bit since he's been working on his jumper and come back stronger since he played hurt all of last year which sapped his athleticism

Think him and spo can work it out?

Y'all were significantly better with him off the floor last year but I do know he was dealing with injuries and I don't think he was THAT bad

I feel like y'all should be able to and almost have to get some positive production and value out of him this season but you know better than me if Spo can get him to buy in or not

Never said anything like throwing in the towel on the season lol

My original point and assessment was I like this Pelicans team but I would like them even more if they had a solid option on the wing.....which y'all dont

Every team has flaws and when I look at y'alls roster that's the one glaring hole that stands out imo

I think it's a real concern and you don't

Just have to agree to disagree

Beta just named Porter who many have tried to pencil him in in Nola.

What's that going to do to their cap? He's not going to be cheap

And I'm enjoying the back and forth. We just shooting the shit until something of importance actually happens

Y'all were significantly better with him off the floor last year but I do know he was dealing with injuries and I don't think he was THAT bad

I feel like y'all should be able to and almost have to get some positive production and value out of him this season but you know better than me if Spo can get him to buy in or not
His transition D, pick and roll D and his post game is trash and 2 of them were made worse because of his injury imo. And honestly despite his injuries he still gutted out solid production but the playoffs really destroyed his image.

I think it's 40/60 he buys in and honestly spo doesn't NEED to play him more than 26 mins because Kelly and bam. Only way is if he focuses to being the player he was before the contract but that player didn't know he was a 100 mil player

Then he started caring about his offensive game instead of being Clint capela. Idk slippery slope

Beta just named Porter who many have tried to pencil him in in Nola.

What's that going to do to their cap? He's not going to be cheap

And I'm enjoying the back and forth. We just shooting the shit until something of importance actually happens

Word I feel you

Y'all won't be able to address it until next summer however I still think y'all had a really good off-season and will be a good team this year regardless as long as AD is healthy

I will say Solomon Hill needs to be playing most if not all of his minutes at the 4 though lol

His transition D, pick and roll D and his post game is trash and 2 of them were made worse because of his injury imo. And honestly despite his injuries he still gutted out solid production but the playoffs really destroyed his image.

I think it's 40/60 he buys in and honestly spo doesn't NEED to play him more than 26 mins because Kelly and bam. Only way is if he focuses to being the player he was before the contract but that player didn't know he was a 100 mil player

Then he started caring about his offensive game instead of being Clint capela. Idk slippery slope

I'm interested to see what Bam does, hopefully y'all let him cook without fear of upsetting Whiteside lol

Back