Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Speaking of lol what happened to bebe

Raptors didn't give him a qualifying offer so now he's an unrestricted free agent....I thought it was a real good chance that they would still bring him back though after trading Jakob Poeltl but they ended up signing Greg Monroe instead lol

Steve Ballmer remains committed to moving the Los Angeles Clippers to Inglewood. The Clippers are attempting to build an arena near the future stadium of the NFL's Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers.

Ballmer's ties to Seattle will follow the Clippers for as long as the NBA holds off on expansion to bring back the Sonics. Ballmer does spend a considerable amount of time in Los Angeles while his wife remains in the Pacific Northwest.

“I love L.A. I also love my wife, by the way, but I love L.A. and I don’t want there to be any mistake about it. We want to be part of the fabric of this community,” said Ballmer.

“We’re moving to Inglewood come hell or high water,” he said. “We gotta have a house. So we’re working on a plan to get our own house. We want to get our own house. It turns out the way this works in L.A., which is much beloved to me, that if you start now you might be done in six years.”

Raptors didn't give him a qualifying offer so now he's an unrestricted free agent....I thought it was a real good chance that they would still bring him back though after trading Jakob Poeltl but they ended up signing Greg Monroe instead lol
Overseas it is

If not he'll be a good third string C for the Knicks

It's a long shot that we'll get anything out of him but I think he's worth giving a look

Still only 22, long wing span(7'7"), can defend, has 3pt potential

What has me skeptical though is the Raptors are one of the better teams in the league as far as evaluating talent and if they were willing to get rid of him than he might be completely useless

To knick fans
I'm speaking for myself. Ive said before on the IC that I wasn't impressed with his athleticism. I dont care how high he jump. He's a D Rose injury prone looking player. I rather my point guard be more skillfull than athletic. I've spoken to other Knicks fans in other forums, at work, chillin in the park ballin and to me it's 50/50. Some are okay with frank and others wanted dsj. Ive seen objective criticism on both sides that hold weight. So anything you might bring up will seem predictable and corny to me.

I'm speaking for myself. Ive said before on the IC that I wasn't impressed with his athleticism. I dont care how high he jump. He's a D Rose injury prone looking player. I rather my point guard be more skillfull than athletic. I've spoken to other Knicks fans in other forums, at work, chillin in the park ballin and to me it's 50/50. Some are okay with frank and others wanted dsj. Ive seen objective criticism on both sides that hold weight. So anything you might bring up will seem predictable and corny to me.
I'll say something new. Frank's ceiling is George hill

Back