Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

That Wizards uniform
0so5gkr4wmyy.gif

Son did NOLA and the Wizards dirty

Lol even the one on the Five Reasons Sports Network?
It's OKAY but they mostly talking about dolphins and stuff now because you know football season so I don't care. So since I kinda wanted to hear heat related stuff I listened to uhh miami heat beat and they are apart of five reasons and that shit is horrible

Talking about how they would rather have winslow instead of Brandon Ingram and they was serious..

But they talking like nobody is listening to them because they be talking about NOTHIN. They was talking about stugotz for like 12 mins straight I'm like wtf. It's not even insightful and I listened to like 2 and a half eps

Five reasons is cool I'll revisit it during the season but now there ain't no point.

Minnesota going to be one of the most toxic situations in the league this season until they move Jimmy and/or Wiggins

Nah move Butler.

That would probably be the easiest way to go and makes the most sense but Wiggins would probably land them better assets

As underwhelming as he's been Wiggins is still only 23 and he just reupped, some desperate team would give still give up a decent haul just to have young player with some upside under contract

Definitely a situation to monitor throughout the season though especially if they get off to a rocky start

That would probably be the easiest way to go and makes the most sense but Wiggins would probably land them better assets

As underwhelming as he's been Wiggins is still only 23 and he just reupped, some desperate team would give still give up a decent haul just to have young player with some upside under contract

Definitely a situation to monitor throughout the season though especially if they get off to a rocky start

Butler is toxic but it doesn't get talked about cuz he's not big enough of a star

Morey been trying to flip Anderson for a bag of dirt for 2 years now bruh.

Yall gotta just accept that Anderson is yall starting 4 for the next 2 year.

It was before he went to Atlanta or Charlotte when he was working on his 3pt shot supposedly. Nigga still living in cartoon land

Back