Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

15 year old created this better than these old fucks

That Wizards uniform
0so5gkr4wmyy.gif

my supervisor at my desk talking about the reason they trying to cast Idris Elba as the new 007 is to piss off trump

boy if you dont get...

I read they finally convinced melo to come off the bench

I never thought that this was a big deal to begin with because you can easily stagger minutes if necessary but itll be interesting if it he's down to start games on the bench

If Anderson can stop playing like a hoe he could still be a very useful rotation player during the regular season at least until the trade deadline, maybe if he gets back into a starting role he'll get some confidence back

Cliff
MVP
Tucker
Anderson
Capela

Cliff/MCW
Gordon/Green
Ennis
Melo
Nene

I would be okay starting the season like this

Anderson a lost cause. Might as well put Pete chilcutt right there

You're probably right, I wouldn't be surprised if he never played another game for us honestly lol

So if we have this roster to start the season, who would you start? Ennis?

Yeah I’d have him start at SF and move tucker to PF. Only problem is that’s small as hell. Tucker only 6’8” I believe

Tuck held it down at PF for half the season and the playoffs so I think we'll be okay with him starting and if Ennis can stay at 36 37% from 3 from I think he'll be fine

Still need another wing and center on the roster but I'd be down to start the season with this and then make a move at the deadline or on the buyout market

Back