Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think about Garland and White?
I like garland he’s like a Lillard 2.0 he was the #1 rated pg entering the college but got injured

White cool but he’s more of a combo guard than natural pg imo

white or reddish is who I think the bulls will draft(if they keep the pick)Garland will be gone by 7th

Last edited:
man i went from not giving a shit to fucking hype!!!

yo @MJ DOOM , get yo lawry's salty ass tf outta this thread nigga

I ain't the only one.

G3U7QFS.gif

Yo,they're saying that the Pelicans could trade AD to NY for that 3rd pick and draft Zion and RJ, that

would be a nice tandem along with the other pieces they get in the trade, NO might be aight.

These mocks and AFRICA fuckin BUGGIN

That nigga another Thon Maker and you seen what happened with him

Fuck that his dad played for us

Yeah let's draft a skinny lanky african player with a fucked up foot who looks like hes gonna be prone to lower body injuries because of his frame...because he can shoot and played well in oregon

FUCK that draft a SG, PG, or SF that can shoot/crest his own shot or try dollar store french Giannis

If I’m late lottery I’m swinging for the fences and taking Kevin Porter Jr
I've thought about it but since he doesn't scream "culture" we'll probably pass

I wouldn't mind it

Lol why I just see this wack comparison:

• He's like a mix of Justise Winslow and Lonnie Walker.
I changed my mind I'm down he's 6'7 and athletic and can score and shoot

We need to get somebody to bring some excitement at the guard spot

Ja morant to the grizzlies doesn't bode well for Delon Wright because he was killin toward the end of the season

I would just trade conley but to where? Idk

As far as fit and who could use him

Utah or Indy makes the most sense

Maybe Detroit

Its fucking disgusting how openly biased the sports media has been bashing New Orleans for getting the #1 pick. These people mad the Knicks didn't get the pick and saying stupid shit like nobody will care about Zion now that he will be in New Orleans.

If he plays well he will be all over television just like Lebron was in Cleveland or Durant while he was in OKC

Its fucking disgusting how openly biased the sports media has been bashing New Orleans for getting the #1 pick. These people mad the Knicks didn't get the pick and saying stupid shit like nobody will care about Zion now that he will be in New Orleans.

If he plays well he will be all over television just like Lebron was in Cleveland or Durant while he was in OKC

Probably billions of dollars were lost from Zion not going to the knicks lol

Btw was AD all over TV?

I'm not disputing just being that nigga

lol Colin Cowherd said Zion should threaten to pull outta the draft and return to school if NO doesn't trade the #1 pick.

Probably billions of dollars were lost from Zion not going to the knicks lol

Btw was AD all over TV?

I'm not disputing just being that nigga

Anthony Davis had those motor oil commercials and those foot locker commercials. The motor oil ones always got hella play during sporting events. He also played in a solid amount of nationally televised games throughout his career in New Orleans. The thing is you have to win games to get television time. Winning is the key!!!

Knicks can still get some quality free agents and still have a high draft pick. The reason the Knicks are in this mess is due to trying to take short cuts and having inept management in the 1st place. They are still in a good situation and if smart they can build a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back